With the Eurobank Mobile App you can carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet on the go. Log in with biometric identification or a 4-digit PIN for even greater security. Find the information you need immediately, save time every time you carry out a transaction and get your finances under control easily.
Download the free Eurobank Mobile App on your mobile:
Fast login / logout
To log in to the Eurobank Mobile App, you only need a 4-digit PIN. You set it yourself when you download the app.
If you have an iOS or Android mobile that supports this technology, you can activate the biometric identification in the app and your mobile device to:
- Log in with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Log out quickly simply by shaking your mobile (Shake2Logout).
Cash transfer without an account number
With PaF you can transfer up to €500 a day free of charge to anyone in Greece. You do not need to know their account number or IBAN:
- To transfer cash to friends, you only need to know their mobile number.
- To pay freelancers and small businesses, you only need to know their mobile or tax number. Otherwise you can scan the QR code of their business with your mobile.
PaF supports IRIS Online Payments for direct free-of-charge transactions between Greek banks.
With the Eurobank Masterpass digital wallet you can shop online using your Eurobank cards, but without having to fill in the payment details or the shipping address each time.
When you sign up, you only register once:
- The card you want to charge when you use the Eurobank Masterpass digital wallet.
- The shipping address where you want to receive the products you bought online.
All your products on your dashboard
You can view all your products on your mobile dashboard. They are separated into categories based on your needs:
- My day-to-day banking – Your accounts, your credit cards and your prepaid cards.
- My loans – Your personal, mortgage and green loans.
- My investments – Your savings in time deposits and investment products.
- My insurance plans – Your insurance, pension and endowment plans.
You can keep track of your products easily through brief details listed on their respective cards, smart visuals and interactive charts.
Access to the €pistrofi app
Through the Eurobank Mobile App you can directly access the €pistrofi app of the €pistrofi loyalty programme. Choose €pistrofi app from the tab bar:
- If you have already downloaded the app to your mobile, you are transferred directly to the €pistrofi app.
- If you have not downloaded the app to your mobile, you are automatically transferred to the online store to download it free of charge.
However, you can easily view your available €pistrofi euros from the Quickview menu.
Find an ATM or branch near you
If you have activated the GPS on your mobile, through the Eurobank Mobile App you can locate ATMs and branches near you across Greece.
Quickly view what's important
Tap on Quickview to get the basics about your day-to-day banking products:
- Your total deposit balance.
- Your available monthly balance for withdrawal from ATMs and branches for the current month.
- The tax deductions you have built up from expenses paid using online payment methods.
- The euros you have earned from the €pistrofi loyalty programme.
- The euros you have earned from cards linked to special loyalty programmes.
- The paid-in / paid-out amounts for your account activity for the current month (e.g. payments, purchases, payroll etc.).
Your interactive timeline
Your account activity appears on your timeline. You can view the balance and the paid-in / paid-out amounts interactively. This way, you keep track of your finances over time.
- It shows your activity log for every account, going back 1 year.
- It goes through your activity log when you scroll up or down. It displays the balance on the date you stop.
- When you choose a transaction, you can view its details.
- On the paid in / paid out bar you can view the amounts paid in and paid out of your account for the month where you have stopped.
Fast transactions with the red button on every screen
There is always a red button on your screen. Tap it to access the transaction categories where you can carry out a new transaction:
- Transfer cash to your account or someone else's account in Greece or abroad.
- Transfer up to €500 with a mobile or tax number (PaF).
- Pay bills, debts and card or loan instalments, issue stamp duties etc.
- Load your prepaid card or e-Pass for Attiki Odos.
With the Eurobank Mobile App you can scan the barcode of the bill you wish to pay. In this way you avoid any mistakes and do not waste time filling in the payment code or the amount every time.
Your favourite transactions
When you carry out a transaction, you can save it to your favourite transactions, to carry it out again without having to fill in all the details again.
Your default account
You can set a default account to be charged for your transactions. Every time you carry out a transaction, the details of your default account appear automatically.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay for transactions at a branch or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out all the Eurobank fees.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you buy products or make payments through the Eurobank Mobile App.
Automatic expense calculator
The Eurobank Mobile App Expense Calculator adds up all the transactions that build up your tax deductions.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the Expense Calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
You can see the total amount of your expenses in Quickview.
Interactive visual of expenses
To view your expenses in detail, tap the Tax Deduction icon on the tab bar.
In this section, you can see the total amount of your expenses that build up your tax deductions. You can view your expenses in detail per month or per expense category (e.g. supermarkets, phone bills, petrol stations).
In addition, through the target card, you can fill in your annual income and set up your personal target for your tax deductions.
Every time you shop, you can see how closer you are to your target in percentage and euros.
If you have a mobile that supports biometric identification technology, you can log in to the Eurobank Mobile App:
- With Face ID, if you have activated Face ID in the app.
- With your Touch ID only, if you have activated Touch ID in the app.
You must also have activated Face ID and Touch ID on your mobile.
4-digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID confirmation
Confirm the transactions you carry out for any amount with 4-digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID.
Sign up to the app again
For your own security, you must sign up again to the Eurobank Mobile App every 6 months. Fill in your e-Banking Username and Password again and set a new or the same 4-digit PIN.
You can change your 4-digit PIN any time through the Security settings.
If you have a mobile that supports this technology, you can choose Shake2Logout from the App settings so you can log out quickly, simply by shaking your mobile.
Advanced online protection
The Eurobank systems are protected by strong next generation Firewall. When you carry out transactions, your data is transferred encrypted using a 256-bit key and the TLS protocol for communications.
Consequently, for as long as the capital controls are in effect, there are restrictions on:
- Fund and cash transfers abroad.
- Cash transfers from a credit card to an account.
To use the Eurobank Mobile App you must have a smartphone with:
- iOS 10 or later
- Android 5 or later
Set a new 4-digit PIN for your Eurobank Mobile App through the app:
- Open the Eurobank Mobile App.
- I've forgotten my PIN.
- Enter your e-Banking Username and Password.
- Set your new 4-digit PIN for the Eurobank Mobile App.
Not yet. If your business is a legal entity, you can use the Eurobank Business App for businesses.
For the moment, only natural persons can use the Eurobank Mobile App:
- Freelance professionals
- Sole proprietorships
Call EuroPhone Banking immediately:
- 801 111 1144 (local landline calls only)
Our representative will immediately terminate your mobile’s access to the Eurobank Mobile App.
When you get a new mobile, download the official Eurobank Mobile App again to carry out secure transactions.