With the Eurobank Mobile App you can carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet on the go. Log in with biometric identification or a 4-digit PIN for even greater security. Find the information you need immediately, save time every time you carry out a transaction, control what you can do with your cards, and get a consolidated view of your products with Eurobank and other banks.
Download the free Eurobank Mobile App on your mobile:
Fast login / logout
To log in to the Eurobank Mobile App, you only need a 4-digit PIN. You set it yourself when you download the app.
If you have an iOS or Android mobile that supports this technology, you can activate the biometric identification in the app and your mobile device to:
- Log in with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Log out quickly simply by shaking your mobile (Shake2Logout).
Transfer funds without an account number
With IRIS Online Payments you can transfer up to €500 a day to anyone in Greece. Fund transfers up to €30 are free of charge.
You do not need to know their account number or IBAN:
- To transfer funds to friends, you only need to know their mobile number.
- To pay freelancers and small businesses, you only need to know their mobile or tax number. Otherwise you can scan the QR code of their business with your mobile.
IRIS Online Payments supports direct free-of-charge transactions between Greek banks.
All your products with Eurobank on your dashboard
You can view all your products with Eurobank on your mobile dashboard. They are separated into categories based on your needs:
- My day-to-day banking – Your accounts, your credit cards and your prepaid cards.
- My loans – Your personal, mortgage and green loans.
- My investments – Your savings in time deposits and investment products.
- My insurance plans – Your insurance, pension and endowment plans.
You can choose the order in which your products appear in each category.
You can keep track of your products easily through brief details listed on their respective cards, smart visuals and interactive charts.
Your finances across banks in Greece and abroad
You can get a consolidated view of your accounts and credit cards with other banks:
- In Greece: Alpha Bank, National Bank of Greece and Piraeus Bank
- Abroad: Eurobank Cyprus, Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg SA, N26 and Revolut
To qualify, you must:
- Have e-Banking and valid log-in credentials at these banks.
- Enable the connection to each bank you wish through your e-Banking at Eurobank.
Through the Eurobank Mobile App, for each of the connected banks you can monitor:
- Your deposit accounts: available balance, account balance, and account details (name/description and IBAN).
- Your credit cards: current amount due, available credit only for Alpha Bank and Piraeus Bank cards, credit limit, and card details (name/description and number).
- Your debit and prepaid cards (only from Greek banks): available balance, card activity of the last 12 months, and card details (name/description and number).
Access to the €pistrofi app
Through the Eurobank Mobile App you can directly access the €pistrofi app of the €pistrofi loyalty programme. Choose €pistrofi app from the tab bar:
- If you have already downloaded the app to your mobile, you are transferred directly to the €pistrofi app.
- If you have not downloaded the app to your mobile, you are automatically transferred to the online store to download it free of charge.
However, you can easily view your available €pistrofi euros from the Quickview menu.
Find an ATM or branch near you
If you have activated the GPS on your mobile, through the Eurobank Mobile App you can locate ATMs and branches near you across Greece.
Retrieve your card PIN
Should you forget your debit or credit card PIN, you can retrieve it anytime through:
- Your card settings. On the app dashboard, select the card whose PIN you want to retrieve and then choose: Settings > PIN Retrieval (Information and Security section)
- Your Profile > Settings > Card Settings. Select the card whose PIN you want to retrieve and then choose: PIN Retrieval (Information and Security section)
To view you card PIN, fill-in your card CVV2 and then complete your identification via biometrics or your 4-digit log-in PIN.
If haven’t already activated Device Identification, activate it from the Security Settings of the app. Otherwise, you will not be able to retrieve your PIN.
Quickly view what's important
Tap on Quickview to get the basics about your day-to-day banking products:
- Your total deposit balance.
- Your available monthly balance for withdrawal from ATMs and branches for the current month.
- The tax deductions you have built up from expenses paid using electronic means by Eurobank.
- The euros you have earned from the €pistrofi loyalty programme.
- The euros you have earned from cards linked to special loyalty programmes.
- The paid-in / paid-out amounts for your account activity for the current month (e.g. payments, purchases, payroll etc.).
Your interactive timeline
Your account activity appears on your timeline. You can view the balance and the paid-in / paid-out amounts interactively. This way, you keep track of your finances over time.
- It shows your activity log for every account, going back 1 year.
- It goes through your activity log when you scroll up or down. It displays the balance on the date you stop.
- When you choose a transaction, you can view its details.
- On the paid in / paid out bar you can view the amounts paid in and paid out of your account for the month where you have stopped.
Fast transactions with the red button on every screen
There is always a red button on your screen. Tap it to access the transaction categories where you can carry out a new transaction:
- Transfer funds to your account or someone else's account in Greece or abroad.
- Transfer up to €500 with a mobile or tax number (IRIS Online Payments).
- Pay bills, debts and card or loan instalments, issue stamp duties etc.
- Load your prepaid card or e-Pass for Attiki Odos.
With the Eurobank Mobile App you can scan the barcode of the bill you wish to pay. In this way you avoid any mistakes and do not waste time filling in the payment code or the amount every time.
Your favourite transactions
When you carry out a transaction, you can save it to your favourite transactions, to carry it out again without having to fill in all the details again.
Your default account
You can set a default account to be charged for your transactions. Every time you carry out a transaction, the details of your default account appear automatically.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay for transactions at a branch or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out all the Eurobank fees.
Take charge of your cards
Cards Control enables you to manage your debit, credit and prepaid cards effortlessly and safely from your mobile.
Card by card, you can:
- Freeze/unfreeze your card temporarily if you have misplaced it, rather than cancel it immediately.
- Switch on/off your debit card for ATM cash withdrawals directly from your account.
- Change the daily cash withdrawal limit of your debit card.
- Switch on/off your credit card for ATM cash withdrawals.
- Switch on/off your card for shopping and paying in Greece and or abroad.
- Switch on/off your card for in-store and online shopping and paying.
- Activate your card if it is new or reissued. For new cards, you also get your PIN. This way you do not need to come to one of our branches or ATMs, or call EuroPhone Banking.
In case you have frozen your card temporarily, you can neither withdraw cash from ATMs nor shop online or in-store.
Note that, while your card remains frozen, some transactions still go through:
- Standing orders on your card.
- Transfers to and from accounts linked to your card.
- Credit card payments through your account or other ways.
- Card PIN changes at ATMs.
How to activate the Cards Control service
To activate the Cards Control service free of charge, log in to Eurobank Mobile App:
Profile > Settings > Cards Settings > Cards Control
Alternatively, activate the service through any of your active Eurobank card:
- Go to: Dashboard > My day-to-day banking > Tap on any Eurobank card
- Tap on the arrow pointing down
- Go to: Your card > Cards Control
You can deactivate Cards Control any time you want. In this case, all cards change back to their default settings. Only your daily cash withdrawal limit remains unchanged.
Manage your Eurobank cards with the Cards Control service through e-Banking.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you buy products or make payments through the Eurobank Mobile App.
Automatic expense calculator
The Eurobank Mobile App Expense Calculator adds up all the transactions that build up your tax deductions.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the Expense Calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
You can see the total amount of your expenses in Quickview.
Interactive visual of expenses
To view your expenses in detail, tap the Tax Deduction icon on the tab bar.
In this section, you can see the total amount of your expenses that build up your tax deductions. You can view your expenses in detail per month or per expense category (e.g. supermarkets, phone bills, petrol stations).
In addition, through the target card, you can fill in your annual income and set up your personal target for your tax deductions.
Every time you shop, you can see how closer you are to your target in percentage and euros.
If you have a mobile that supports biometric identification technology, you can log in to the Eurobank Mobile App:
- With Face ID, if you have activated Face ID in the app.
- With your Touch ID only, if you have activated Touch ID in the app.
You must also have activated Face ID and Touch ID on your mobile.
4-digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID confirmation
Confirm the transactions you carry out for any amount with 4-digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID.
Sign up to the app again
For your own security, you must sign up again to the Eurobank Mobile App every 6 months. Fill in your e-Banking Username and Password again and set a new or the same 4-digit PIN.
You can change your 4-digit PIN any time through the Security settings.
If you have a mobile that supports this technology, you can choose Shake2Logout from the App settings so you can log out quickly, simply by shaking your mobile.
Advanced online protection
The Eurobank systems are protected by strong next generation Firewall. When you carry out transactions, your data is transferred encrypted using a 256-bit key and the TLS protocol for communications.
To use the Eurobank Mobile App you must have a smartphone with:
- iOS 11 or later
- Android 5 or later
Set a new 4-digit PIN for your Eurobank Mobile App through the app:
- Open the Eurobank Mobile App.
- I've forgotten my PIN.
- Enter your e-Banking Username and Password.
- Set your new 4-digit PIN for the Eurobank Mobile App.
Not yet. If your business is a legal entity, you can use the Eurobank Business App for businesses.
For the moment, only natural persons can use the Eurobank Mobile App:
- Freelance professionals
- Sole proprietorships
Call EuroPhone Banking immediately:
Our representative will immediately terminate your mobile’s access to the Eurobank Mobile App.
When you get a new mobile, download the official Eurobank Mobile App again to carry out secure transactions.