With the Eurobank Mobile App you can carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet on the go. Log in securely with a 4-digit PIN. Use PaF Payments to transfer cash to friends or businesses, even if you do not happen to have their account number.
To log in to the Eurobank Mobile App, you only need a 4-digit PIN. You set it yourself when you download the app.
If you have an iPhone, you can also:
- Log in using your fingerprint, provided you have activated the Touch ID system on your device (for iPhone 5s and later) and the Touch ID function on the app.
- Log out quickly by simply shaking your mobile (Shake2Logout).
Cash transfer without an account number
With PaF Payments you can transfer up to €500 a day free of charge to anyone in Greece. You do not need to know their account number or IBAN:
- To transfer cash to friends, you only need to know their email, mobile number or Facebook account.
- To pay freelancers and small businesses, you only need to know their mobile number, email or tax number. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code of their business with your mobile.
When you transfer more than €25, you must fill in a One-Time Password (OTP), which you receive via SMS. You can activate the OTP service through your e-Banking and register the mobile where you want to receive the OTPs.
You can pay your bills through mobile Banking:
- Pay taxes and bills to the state and other organisations. With the Eurobank Mobile App you can scan the barcode of the bill you wish to pay. This way you avoid any mistakes and do not waste time filling in the payment details.
- Pay your loan or credit card.
- Load your prepaid card.
- Issue and pay stamp duties and renew your Attiki Odos e-Pass.
Cash transfers in Greece
With the Eurobank Mobile App you can transfer cash within Greece:
- To Eurobank accounts belonging to you or anyone else, at no extra charge.
- To other banks in Greece.
- From your credit card to your account.
With the Eurobank Masterpass digital wallet you can shop online using your Eurobank cards, but without having to fill in the payment details or the shipping address each time.
When you sign up, you only need to register once:
- The card you want to charge when you use the Eurobank Masterpass digital wallet.
- The shipping address where you want to receive the products you bought online.
If you have an Android phone, you can make donations to NGOs. You can donate money easily through PaF Donation. Choose one of the charities and the amount you want to donate.
Quick View for your balance and activities
Through the Eurobank Mobile Quick View option, you can quickly view:
- Your account balance and the last 10 transactions for each of your accounts.
- Your credit and prepaid card balance and the last 10 transactions for each of your cards.
Through mobile Banking you can also access information about your accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, loans and investments.
Your Eurobank Mobile App has an IBAN calculator. Use it to convert any Eurobank bank account number into an IBAN or to confirm that an IBAN is correct.
Use the Eurobank Mobile App tools for your transactions and investments in foreign currency:
- Currency converter
- Daily foreign exchange rate table
Access the €pistrofi app
Through Eurobank Mobile App you can directly access the €pistrofi app of the €pistrofi loyalty programme. Choose €pistrofi app from the main menu.
- If you have already downloaded the app to your mobile, you are transferred directly to the €pistrofi app.
- If you have not downloaded the app to your mobile, you are automatically transferred to the online store to download it free of charge.
Find an ATM or branch near you
If you have activated the GPS on your mobile, through the Eurobank Mobile App you can locate ATMs and branches near you across Greece.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay for transactions at a branch or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out all the fees associated with your banking transactions.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you buy products or make payments through the Eurobank Mobile App.
Automatic expense calculator
The Eurobank Mobile App Expense Calculator adds up all the transactions that build up your tax deductions.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the Expense Calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
Log in to your Eurobank Mobile App to view your total tax deductions up to that point:
Eurobank Mobile App > Tax-Free
4-digit PIN login
Log in to the Eurobank Mobile App with a 4-digit PIN that only you know. You set it yourself the first time you download the app to your mobile.
You can change your 4-digit PIN through the security settings. For your own protection, the system will ask you to change your 4-digit PIN every 6 months.
Advanced online protection
The Eurobank systems are protected by strong next generation Firewall. When you carry out transactions, your data is transferred encrypted using a 256-bit key and the TLS protocol for communications.
In case of money loss
We pledge to cover any money loss from your account or card resulting from a transaction you had not authorised.
However, you must follow the security rules for online transactions and especially the security rules for mobile devices.
Consequently, for as long as the capital controls are in effect, there are restrictions on:
- Fund and cash transfers abroad.
- Cash transfers from a credit card to an account.
People often ask about the Eurobank Mobile App
Is my device compatible with the Eurobank Mobile App?
Set a new 4-digit PIN for your Eurobank Mobile App through the app:
- Open the Eurobank Mobile App.
- Choose > I forgot my PIN.
- Fill in your e-Banking Username and Password.
- Set a new 4-digit PIN for your Eurobank Mobile App.
You do not need to know your friend’s account number or IBAN: You only need to know their email, their mobile number or their Facebook account.
With their mobile number
Choose their mobile number from your contacts or fill it in.
Through their email
Choose their email from your contacts or fill it in.
You must be friends on Facebook. Both of you must also have downloaded the Eurobank Mobile App to your mobile and linked your Facebook account to PaF.
For your own protection, immediately terminate your mobile’s access to the Eurobank Mobile App:
- Log in to your e-Banking.
- Choose m-Banking from the left menu. Then choose the Devices tab.
- Delete your device. This way you terminate the access of the specific mobile to the app.
Alternatively, call EuroPhone Banking immediately:
- 801 111 1144 (local landline calls only)
When you get a new mobile, download the official Eurobank Mobile App again to carry out secure transactions.