Expert knowledge for you
Our economic analysts conduct in-depth research and analyse the macroeconomic landscape in Greece, other geographic regions with special interest and internationally.
- Economy & Markets: It analyses in depth special matters relating to the Greek and international economy.
- 7 Days Economy: It analyses current affairs of the Greek economy. The review is issued weekly and is quite popular among investors. Available only in Greek.
- Greece Focus Notes: It analyses current affairs of the Greek economy in more detail.
Global Economy and Markets
- Global & Regional Monthly: It monitors major macroeconomic developments and key topics in the global economy and markets, developed and developing. It focuses principally on the SE Europe markets. It is issued monthly.
- • Global & Regional Focus Notes: It focuses on special current affairs from the global economy and markets.
- Global & Regional Daily: It monitors developments in the economy and the markets, international, regional (Central and SE Europe) and Greek.
You can also refer to earlier economic reports.
A leader in the Greek market
Behind every economic report, review or bulletin we issue is the Eurobank Research team, Eurobank’s Economic Research and Forecasting Division.
The Division is headed by Dr Tasos Anastasatos, Eurobank Group Chief Economist and Chairman of the Scientific Council of the Hellenic Bank Association. Dr Anastasatos is also Research Associate at the University of Piraeus.
With its long-standing experience, expertise and prestige, the Eurobank Research team has grown into a leader in the Greek market and sets the agenda for economic research.
The reference of choice in economic research
Our economic reports are the reference of choice for private, business and institutional investors.
The Eurobank Research team are highly knowledgeable about the Greek and regional economies and markets. They combine their expertise with qualitative and quantitative techniques to deliver advanced, innovative and insightful economic reports:
- They monitor the global money markets daily.
- They analyse the current developments and macroeconomic landscape of the financial markets.
- They identify prospects in developed and developing economies.
- They forecast macroeconomic fundamentals.
- They host scientific events and conferences on major financial issues.
The reports they issue inform Eurobank's perspective on major issues. They are a point of reference in formulating the Eurobank Group investment strategy.
If you want to get updates on Greek and international macroeconomic topics, sign up to Eurobank’s economic reports.
Get notified when the next review comes out.