Pay your bills and make your payments online by debiting your account, your credit card or your prepaid card:
- Pay your taxes and utility bills.
- Pay your loan or credit card instalments.
- Load your Eurobank prepaid card.
You can choose a new transaction, access your favourite transactions or set up a new standing order.
You can also pay your taxes and dues to the state in interest-free instalments on your credit card.
Your cash transfers
Transfer cash to Greece or abroad with e-Banking:
- To Eurobank accounts belonging to you or anyone else, at no extra charge.
- To accounts in other banks in Greece and abroad.
Managing your investment portfolio at Eurobank is easy and secure:
- Carry out trading transactions in real time.
- Carry out transactions with GF, (LF) and (LF) FoF mutual funds.
- Keep up with what is happening in the Athens Exchange.
For the moment, to carry out transactions with shares or mutual funds, go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
Use e-Banking to make donations to selected charities.
For the moment, to make donations, you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
Transactions using your mobile
Use your e-Banking Username and Password to carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet through the Eurobank Mobile App.
All your products on your dashboard
On your e-Banking DASHBOARD you can see all your products at Eurobank, grouped together based on your needs:
- My day-to-day banking – Your accounts, your credit and prepaid cards, and useful information on the transactions you carry out with them.
- My loans – Your personal, mortgage and green loans.
- My investments – Your savings in time deposits and your overall investment position at Eurobank in shares, bonds and mutual funds.
- My insurance plans – Your insurance, pension and endowment policies.
Smart charts for your finances
With smart charts and visuals it is easy to monitor:
- Your total account balance.
- The euros you have earned with your cards that participate in loyalty programmes (€pistrofi, YES VISA, masoutis, Reward World Mastercard).
- The tax deductions you have built up.
- Your overall investment position.
The information and the charts get updated automatically with every transaction you carry out.
Gain control of your transactions
Get a complete overview of all your products at Eurobank.
To gain even greater control of your finances with e-Banking, you can activate:
- Alerts, to receive SMS or emails for any transactions involving your products.
For the moment, to manage your Alerts, you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
- e-Statements, to access online statements for your accounts, cards and other products.
Round-the-clock customer care
Our representatives are available 24/7. They help you with any questions or difficulties you may have:
- Online chat – Chat online with one of our representatives.
- Over the phone through EuroPhone Banking – Call +302109555000 (mobile and landline calls) or 801 111 1144 (local landline calls only).
- By email – Use the contact form available in your e-Banking or send your message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay at a branch, an ATM or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out the fees for each transaction.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you shop online or make payments with e-Banking.
Set up your tax deduction target
Set up your personal target for your tax deductions based on your annual income.
With every new transaction that builds up your tax deductions, you can see how close you are to the target, in percentage and in euros.
Automatic expense calculator
The tax deduction calculator adds up all the transactions that build up your tax deductions.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the tax deduction calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
Interactive visuals of expenses
View your detailed expenses per month or by category (e.g. supermarket, phone bills, petrol stations). Choose:
Tax deduction calculator > SEE all
Your favourite transactions
You can save transactions you carry out often to your favourite transactions under a nickname.
Every time you want to carry out the same transaction, choose it from your favourite transactions and all the payment details are filled in automatically.
In the Contacts you can save account and card numbers that belong to family, friends, colleagues or other people that you often carry out transactions with.
For each person you create only one contact. Under that contact you can gather all the account and card numbers linked to it. You can also add a new account or card number to an existing contact when you are carrying out the transaction.
Every time you want to transfer cash to a contact, all the details are filled in automatically.
Effortless transaction search
It is very easy to search for popular or favourite transactions and contacts.
Type in at least the first 3 letters of the company's name you want to pay, the contact name or the alias of your favourite transaction. Use lowercase or uppercase letters.
Get to the search field in one click:
- On the red NEW TRANSACTION button on the DASHBOARD, for payments and cash transfers.
- Directly from product tiles. Choose NEW TRANSACTION, CREDIT CARD PAYMENT or LOAD CARD, depending on the product.
You can set up standing orders through e-Banking to pay your bills on time.
Your payment is made automatically on the due date of the bill. You do not have to fill in the payment details or issue another payment order.
Recurring or multiple payments
If you happen to make the same payments, cash transfers or multiple payments all the time, you can schedule them ahead of time through your e-Banking.
Your transactions are carried out on the date you choose and based on the payment details you filled in.
Open a Live Account online, starting with €0 minimum deposit. Use your computer, mobile phone or tablet, to access it any time.
e-prepaid VISA card
Get an e-prepaid VISA card to feel even more secure when you shop online.
Time Deposits For All
Open online a Time Deposit For All Live – Simple or Time Deposit For All Live With €pistrofi and secure higher returns for your money.
For the moment, to open a time deposit online, you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
Safe Drive Live car insurance
Get Safe Drive Live car insurance online and choose covers tailored to your needs.
For the moment, to get a car insurance online, you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
Once you link your account to e-transactions, you make bill payments, credit card payments and cash transfers to and from other banks in Greece free of charge or at a low monthly rate (€1 or €5). Specifically:
If you receive your salary or pension at Eurobank
Carry out your transactions through your payroll or pension account:
- Free of charge if your average monthly account balance is over €3,000.
- At €1 a month if your average monthly account balance is under €3,000.
If you have a Live Account
Carry out your transactions through your Live Account:
- Free of charge if your average monthly account balance is over €3,000.
- At the normal rate if your average monthly account balance is under €3,000.
If you have any other bank account
- Free of charge if your average monthly account balance is over €10,000.
- At €1 a month if your average monthly account balance is under €10,000.
Advanced online protection
We protect your data with advanced security systems:
- Next generation Firewall.
- Data encryption at 256bit with TLS communication protocol.
For your protection, you can change your Username and/or Password as often as you like. Choose:
Profile > Settings > Security settings > Change Password or Change Username
One-Time Password (OTP)
For transactions that carry an extra risk (e.g. cash transfers to other accounts or international payments), you must fill in a One-Time Passcode (OTP) as an additional security layer.
You receive it via SMS on the mobile number you have registered for this service.
SMS or email alerts
You can activate the Alerts to receive an SMS or email for any:
- Activity in your accounts.
- Activity in your credit cards.
- Outcomes to your transactions or requests.
- Changes to your e-Banking security settings.
For the moment, to manage your Alerts you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Choose: Old e-Banking.
In case of money loss
We pledge to cover any money loss from your account or card resulting from a transaction you had not authorised.
Find out more about our online banking awards.
To use e-Banking, you must have installed the latest browser updates on your desktop:
Internet Explorer 11 (or later version)
See how to update Internet Explorer.
Microsoft Edge 34.14291 (or later version)
See how to update Microsoft Edge.
Google Chrome 48 (or later version)
See how to update Google Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox 38 (or later version)
See how to update Mozilla Firefox.
Opera 33 (or later version)
See how to update Opera.
Safari 10 (or later version)
See how to update Safari.
To reset your e-Banking credentials online, you will need:
- The number and PIN of a Eurobank credit or debit card issued in your name.
- The mobile number you have registered with Eurobank.
If you have a EuroPhone Banking PIN, you can reset your e-Banking credentials over the phone 24/7.
- +30 2109555000
- 801 111 1144 (local landline calls only)
Otherwise come to one of our branches.
Find out all the ways to reset your e-Banking credentials.
€12,000. It is calculated based on the Eurobank accounting date. To see your daily transaction limit, choose:
Profile > Settings > Transactions > e-Banking transaction limit
You can decrease your transaction limit or increase it up to €50,000.
To increase your limit over €50,000, come to one of our branches.
For the moment to carry out certain transactions, you have to go back to the old e-Banking. Specifically:
Only through the old e-Banking you can:
- Fill in applications to get time deposits and car insurance online.
- Change certain security settings – process personal data, lock access and manage mobile devices.
- Activate or change Alerts and e-transactions.
- Issue e-stamp duties.
- Carry out transactions with mutual funds.
- Carry out trading transactions.
To carry out these transactions, choose Old e-Banking from the DASHBOARD.
Simultaneous use of old and new e-Banking
When you use the old and the new e-Banking at the same time, the following transactions are not transferred automatically from the one environment to the other:
- The new transactions you save.
- The new contacts you add.
- The security settings you change.
To this end, to carry out any of these, we recommend you do it through the new e-Banking.
Ongoing e-Banking upgrades
The new e-Banking is continuously evolving. We are gradually adding all the more options to the new environment.