Pay your bills and make your payments online by debiting your account, your credit card or your prepaid card:
- Pay your taxes and utility bills.
- Pay your loan or credit card instalments.
- Load your Eurobank prepaid card.
You can choose a new transaction, access your favourite transactions or set up a new standing order.
You can also pay your taxes and dues to the state in interest-free instalments on your credit card.
Your fund transfers
Transfer funds to Greece or abroad with e-Banking:
- To Eurobank accounts belonging to you or anyone else, at no extra charge.
- To accounts in other banks in Greece and abroad.
Managing your investment portfolio at Eurobank is easy and secure:
- Carry out trading transactions in real time.
- Carry out transactions with GF, (LF) and (LF) FoF mutual funds.
- Keep up with what is happening in the Athens Exchange.
Use e-Banking to make donations to selected charities. Log in to e-Banking and choose:
New transaction > Transaction categories > For donations
Transactions using your mobile
Use your e-Banking Username and Password to carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet through the Eurobank Mobile App.
All your products with Eurobank on your dashboard
On your e-Banking DASHBOARD you can see all your products with Eurobank, grouped together based on your needs:
- My day-to-day banking – Your accounts, your credit and prepaid cards, and useful information on the transactions you carry out with them. You can also see the €pistrofi euros you have earned and the transactions you have carried out with your cards that participate in the €pistrofi loyalty programme.
- My loans – Your personal, mortgage and green loans.
- My investments – Your savings in time deposits and your overall investment position at Eurobank in shares, bonds and mutual funds.
- My insurance plans – Your insurance, pension and endowment policies.
Your finances across banks in Greece and abroad
Through your e-Banking you can get a consolidated view of your finances with Eurobank and other banks:
- In Greece: Alpha Bank, National Bank of Greece and Piraeus Bank
- Abroad: Eurobank Cyprus, Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg SA, Revolut
You must have e-Banking and valid log-in credentials at these banks.
To monitor your finances across banks under one view, enable the connection to each bank you wish. It is easy to enable the connection through your e-Banking at Eurobank.
- Your consent enables the connection for a specific length of time provided your e-Banking credentials with the other bank remain valid. You can disable and re-enable the connection anytime.
- You choose the products you wish to monitor from the other banks, e.g. accounts and cards. You can manage your settings easily through your e-Banking at Eurobank.
- Your data are protected with an advanced Firewall and TLS communication protocol. Bank connection relies on API technology (Application Programming Interface) that meets all PSD2 security standards.
- Eurobank will not process, save or use your data from other banks. Your data will be used only to enable the connection to each bank you wish. You can view only the products you consent to monitor in other banks.
Once you enable the connection, you can also monitor the products you chose through the Eurobank Mobile App.
Smart charts for your finances
With smart charts and interactive visuals it is easy to monitor:
- Your total account balance at Eurobank and at the banks you have chosen to monitor through your e-Banking at Eurobank.
- The euros you have earned with your cards that participate in loyalty programmes (€pistrofi, YES Visa, masoutis Visa, Reward World Mastercard).
- The tax deductions you have built up using electronic means by Eurobank to pay, sorted into up to 11 expense groups.
- Your overall investment position and investment balance for the last 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
The information and the charts get updated automatically with every transaction you carry out.
Gain control of your transactions
Get a complete overview of all your products at Eurobank.
To gain even greater control of your finances with e-Banking, you can activate:
- Alerts, to receive SMS or emails for any transactions involving your products.
- e-Statements, to access online statements for your accounts, cards and other products.
Download your Asset and funds-source declaration on the assets that you hold in Eurobank:
- Accounts (current, savings and collateral accounts) and term deposits, in euro or in foreign exchange
- Prepaid cards
To download your Asset and funds-source declaration, click on your Profile and choose CERTIFICATES. In the Asset and funds-sources declaration section, find the field My assets and choose: SHOW DETAILS > DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE
You can download your Asset and funds-source declaration for 31 December 2020 and 2019.
Round-the-clock customer care
Our representatives are available 24/7. They help you with any questions or difficulties you may have:
Most of the transactions you carry out with e-Banking entail lower fees compared to other ways to bank.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay at a branch, an ATM or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out the fees for each transaction.
Even more cost-effective transactions
Use e-transactions for individuals to save even more when you pay bills or transfer funds.
For just €1.50 per month, you get free of charge: 4 bill payments, 4 transfers to other banks, 4 transfers from other banks, unlimited standing orders, and 1 cheque book.
To qualify, you need to carry out your transactions online, by phone or at one of our ATMs.
Take charge of your cards
Cards Control enables you to manage your debit, credit and prepaid cards effortlessly and safely. Card by card, you can:
- Freeze/unfreeze your card temporarily if you have misplaced it, rather than cancel it immediately.
- Switch on/off your debit card for ATM cash withdrawals directly from your account.
- Change the daily cash withdrawal limit of your debit card.
- Switch on/off your credit card for ATM cash withdrawals.
- Switch on/off your card for shopping and paying in Greece and or abroad.
- Switch on/off your card for in-store and online shopping and paying.
- Activate your card if it is new or reissued. For new cards, you also get your PIN. This way you do not need to come to one of our branches or ATMs, or call EuroPhone Banking.
In case you have frozen your card temporarily, you can neither withdraw cash from ATMs nor shop online or in-store.
Note that, while your card remains frozen, some transactions still go through:
- Standing orders on your card.
- Transfers to and from accounts linked to your card.
- Credit card payments through your account or other ways.
- Card PIN changes at ATMs.
How to activate the Cards Control service
Log in to e-Banking and activate the Cards Control service free of charge. Choose:
Profile > Settings > Card settings > Cards Control service
Alternatively, activate the service through any of your active Eurobank cards:
- Dashboard > My day-to-day banking > Choose one of your cards
- Cards Control service > View more
You can deactivate Cards Control any time you want. In this case, all cards change back to their default settings. Only your daily cash withdrawal limit remains unchanged.
Manage your Eurobank cards with the Cards Control service on the Eurobank Mobile App.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you shop online or make payments with e-Banking.
Set up your tax deduction target
Set up your personal target for your tax deductions based on your annual income.
With every new transaction that builds up your tax deductions, you can see how close you are to the target, in percentage and in euros.
Automatic expense calculator
The tax deduction calculator adds up all the transactions that build up your tax deductions when you have used electronic means by Eurobank to pay.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the tax deduction calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
Interactive visuals of expenses
View your detailed expenses per month or by category (e.g. supermarket, phone bills, petrol stations). Choose:
Tax deduction calculator > SEE all
Your favourite transactions
You can save transactions you carry out often to your favourite transactions under a nickname.
Every time you want to carry out the same transaction, choose it from your favourite transactions and all the payment details are filled in automatically.
In the Contacts you can save account and card numbers that belong to family, friends, colleagues or other people that you often carry out transactions with.
For each person you create only one contact. Under that contact you can gather all the account and card numbers linked to it. You can also add a new account or card number to an existing contact when you are carrying out the transaction.
Every time you want to transfer funds to a contact, all the details are filled in automatically.
Effortless transaction search
It is very easy to search for popular or favourite transactions and contacts.
Type in at least the first 3 letters of the company's name you want to pay, the contact name or the alias of your favourite transaction. Use lowercase or uppercase letters.
Get to the search field in one click:
- On the red NEW TRANSACTION button on the DASHBOARD, for payments and fund transfers.
- Directly from product tiles. Choose NEW TRANSACTION, CREDIT CARD PAYMENT or LOAD CARD, depending on the product.
You can set up standing orders through e-Banking to pay your bills on time.
Your payment is made automatically on the due date of the bill. You do not have to fill in the payment details or issue another payment order.
Recurring or multiple payments
If you happen to make the same payments, fund transfers or multiple payments all the time, you can schedule them ahead of time through your e-Banking.
Your transactions are carried out on the date you choose and based on the payment details you filled in.
Open a Live Account online, starting with €0 minimum deposit. Use your computer, mobile phone or tablet, to access it any time.
e-prepaid Visa card
Get an e-prepaid Visa card to feel even more secure when you shop online.
Time Deposits For All
Open online a Time Deposit For All Live – Simple or Time Deposit For All Live With €pistrofi and secure higher returns for your money.
To get the credit card that suits you, fill in your application online and sign electronically. Your card arrives by post. You do not need to come to one of our branches.
Safe Pocket personal item insurance
With Safe Pocket from Eurolife FFH General Insurance you receive a claim payout if you lose your wallet with your Eurobank cards or if it is stolen. You also receive a claim payout if your mobile phone, identification documents and other personal items are lost or stolen along with your Eurobank cards.
You can apply through e-Banking in 4 simple steps. Most of your information is already filled-in. You make your first payment and set up a standing order for your annual premiums. You receive your insurance policy immediately via email.
Advanced online protection
We protect your data with advanced security systems:
- Next generation Firewall.
- Data encryption at 256bit with TLS communication protocol.
For your protection, you can change your Username and/or Password as often as you like. Choose:
Profile > Settings > Security settings > Change Password or Change Username
One-Time Passcode (OTP)
For all transactions you must fill in a One-Time Passcode (OTP) as an additional security layer, e.g. to reset your e-banking credentials, pay bills, transfer funds to other accounts, make international payments.
You receive it via SMS on the mobile number you have registered for this service.
SMS or email alerts
You can activate the Alerts to receive an SMS or email for any:
- Activity in your accounts.
- Activity in your credit cards.
- Outcomes to your transactions or requests.
- Changes to your e-Banking security settings.
In case of money loss
We pledge to cover any money loss from your account or card resulting from a transaction you had not authorised.
Find out more about our online banking awards.
To use e-Banking, you must have installed the latest browser updates on your desktop:
Internet Explorer 11 (or later version)
See how to update Internet Explorer.
Microsoft Edge 34.14291 (or later version)
See how to update Microsoft Edge.
Google Chrome 48 (or later version)
See how to update Google Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox 38 (or later version)
See how to update Mozilla Firefox.
Opera 33 (or later version)
See how to update Opera.
Safari 10 (or later version)
See how to update Safari.
To reset your e-Banking credentials online (Username and Password), you will need :
- The number and PIN of a Eurobank credit or debit card issued in your name.
- The mobile number you have registered with Eurobank.
You can also get a temporary Password over the phone if you have a EuroPhone Banking PIN. Call EuroPhone Banking 24/7 on:
Otherwise come to one of our branches.
Find out all the ways to reset your e-Banking credentials.
€12,000. It is calculated based on the Eurobank accounting date. To see your daily transaction limit, choose:
Profile > Settings > Transactions > e-Banking transaction limit
You can decrease your transaction limit or increase it up to €50,000.
To increase your limit over €50,000, come to one of our branches.