Invest in Greece and enjoy significant tax benefits on your global income through the non-domiciled (non-dom) tax regime. Get in touch with us directly or through an Introducer to transfer your tax residence to Greece and enjoy banking products and services tailored to your needs.
Who qualifies as a Non-Dom Tax Resident
To qualify for the Greek non-dom tax regime, you must:
- Invest at least €500,000 in Greece directly or indirectly, through a majority-owned company.
- Finalise the investment within 3 years from filing the relevant application.
- Be a non-Greek tax resident for the 7 out of the last 8 years.
You may also apply for non-dom status if you hold a Greek Golden Visa through investment in securities or financial instruments.
Certain conditions may apply.
How you benefit as a Non-Dom Tax Resident
Transfer your tax residence to Greece and benefit from the non-dom residence scheme:
- Flat annual tax of €100,000 on your global income earned outside Greece.
- Flat annual tax of €20,000 for each additional family member.
- No obligation to declare any income earned outside Greece.
- Exemption from inheritance and donation tax for assets located outside Greece.
- Full implementation of double tax treaties between Greece and other countries.
The non-dom regime lasts for a maximum of 15 years. It may be terminated at any time if:
- You do not pay you tax obligations.
- You decide to withdraw.
Discover why you should choose Greece as a Non-Dom Tax Resident.
How we help you
We have launched a series of services and bespoke solutions to help our Non-Dom Tax Residents from across the globe meet their banking needs in Greece.
One-stop hub for all your needs
We have launched a series of custom services and solutions for our international customers. Working with reputable third-parties, we help you meet all your needs at a single service point.
As a one-stop hub, we provide you with:
- Custom banking and insurance products and services.
- Third-party consulting services for tax and public administration issues.
- Third-party end-to-end real estate management services.
- Instant access to in-depth economic insights.
Find out what our one-stop hub has to offer to you.
Dedicated branch in Greece
Conveniently located in the centre of Athens, our International Retail Branch has been designed to provide exclusive services to Non-Dom Tax Residents. It is hosted on the 1st floor of a stunning neoclassical building, on 19 Kallirois Street, easily accessible and close to public transportation.
Our qualified and well-trained staff can offer you solutions tailored to your specific needs. Enjoy a seamless experience and absolute privacy, by appointment only.
Customer services beyond borders
To overcome borders, distances and travel restrictions, we provide you with solutions that make banking more accessible:
- Remote account opening – Open an account with us remotely and manage your banking needs without having to travel to Greece.
- Video-banking service through v-Banking – Meet your dedicated Personal Banker online, wherever you are.
Get in touch
Fill in our contact form to find out more about the products and services we offer to Non-Dom Tax Residents.