If you are a Greek expatriate working abroad or a Greek of the Diaspora, we have designed customised banking solutions to assist you. Special tax incentives may apply if you relocate and work in Greece. Contact us to find out how we can assist you.
How you benefit when you relocate to Greece
If you decide to relocate and work in Greece, you may enjoy certain tax benefits under certain conditions:
- Tax reductions and possible allowances.
- Tax-free transfer of funds from abroad.
- Full implementation of double taxation treaties between Greece and other countries.
- Reduced tax in Greece when you pay tax abroad.
Special tax incentives also apply if you relocate to Greece as a salaried employee in a new job, a freelancer or an entrepreneur in a company registered in Greece:
- 50% less income tax and special solidarity contribution for 7 years.
- Tax allowance from certain computed income rules regarding residence and use of vehicles.
Discover why you should choose Greece.
How we help you
We have launched a series of services and bespoke solutions to help our Diaspora Greeks and Expatriates from across the globe meet their banking needs in Greece.
One-stop hub for all your needs
To further facilitate our International Customers, we have brought together both banking and third-party services. This way you can meet all your needs at a single service point.
As a one-stop hub, we provide you with:
- Custom banking products and services.
- Insurance products, through Eurolife FFH and Designia Insurance Brokers.
- Third-party consulting services for tax and public administration issues.
- Third-party end-to-end real estate management services.
- Settling-in packages to relocate in Greece.
- Instant access to in-depth economic insights.
Find out what our one-stop hub has to offer to you.
Customer services beyond borders
To overcome borders, distances and travel restrictions, we provide you with solutions that make banking more accessible:
- Digital customer onboarding – Open an account with us online from your mobile, provided you live and work in, and have an ID or passport issued by a country participating in PRADO.
- Video-banking service through v-Banking – Meet your dedicated International Relationship Manager online, wherever you are.
Get in touch
Fill in our contact form to find out more about the products and services we offer to Diaspora Greeks and Expatriates.