Pay your bills and make your payments online by debiting your account, your credit card or your prepaid card:
- Pay your taxes and utility bills.
- Pay your loan or credit card instalments.
- Load your Eurobank prepaid card.
You can choose a new transaction, access your favourite transactions or set up a new standing order.
You can also pay your taxes and dues to the state in interest-free instalments on your credit card.
Your cash transfers from Eurobank or another bank
Transfer cash to Greece or abroad with e-Banking:
- To Eurobank accounts belonging to you or anyone else, at no extra charge.
- To accounts in other banks in Greece and abroad.
Through Eurobank e-Banking you can also transfer cash and make international payments from accounts you hold at Alpha Bank, National Bank of Greece, Piraeus Bank, Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg SA, N26 and Revolut using the open banking Payment Initiation service. You just need to activate the open banking Account Aggregation service first.
Managing your investment portfolio at Eurobank is easy and secure:
- Carry out trading transactions in real time.
- Carry out transactions in GF, (LF) and (LF) FoF mutual funds.
- Keep up with what is happening at the Athens Exchange.
Use e-Banking to make donations to selected charities.
Log in to e-Banking and choose:
New Transaction > Transaction Categories > Donations
Transactions using your mobile
Use your e-Banking Username and Password to carry out transactions from your mobile or tablet on the Eurobank Mobile App.
All your Eurobank products on your dashboard
On your e-Banking DASHBOARD you can see all your products at Eurobank, grouped together based on your needs:
- My day-to-day banking – Your accounts, your credit and prepaid cards, and useful information on the transactions you carry out with them. You can also view the €pistrofi euros you have earned and your €pistrofi transactions.
- My loans – Your personal, mortgage and green loans.
- My investments – Your savings in time deposits and your overall investment position at Eurobank in shares, bonds and mutual funds.
- My insurance plans – Your insurance, pension and endowment policies.
Your products across banks in Greece and abroad
Through the open banking Account Aggregation service you can get a consolidated view of your accounts and cards at other banks:
- In Greece: Alpha Bank, National Bank of Greece and Piraeus Bank
- Abroad: Eurobank Cyprus, Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg SA, N26 and Revolut
You must have e-Banking and valid login credentials at these banks.
To monitor your finances across banks on your dashboard, activate the connection to the bank you wish. It is easy to do so through your Eurobank e-Banking, providing your consent for each connection.
For each bank connected to your e-Banking, you can view:
- For your deposit accounts, the available balance, the ledger balance, the account details (name/description and IBAN) and your account activity up to 12 months back.
- For your credit cards, the current amount due, the available credit for shopping, your credit limit, your card details (name/description and number) and the activity since your last statement.
- For your debit and prepaid cards at banks in Greece, the available balance for shopping, the card activity up to 12 months back and the card details (name/description and number).
Smart charts for your finances
With smart charts and interactive visuals it is easy to monitor:
- Your total account balance at Eurobank and at the banks you have chosen to monitor through your e-Banking at Eurobank.
- Your term deposit and account balance for the last 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
- The euros you have earned with the cards linked to loyalty programmes (€pistrofi, YES Visa, masoutis Visa, Reward World Mastercard).
- The tax deductions you have built up from transactions carried out online through Eurobank. These are divided into 11 expense categories, per category and per month.
- Your overall investment position and investment balance for the last 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
The information and the charts get updated automatically with every transaction you carry out.
Gain control of your transactions
Get a complete overview of all your products at Eurobank.
To gain even greater control of your finances with e-Banking, you can activate:
- Notifications, to receive SMS or emails for any transactions involving your products.
- e-Statements, to access online statements for your accounts, cards and other products.
Download your Asset and Funds-Source declaration for the assets you hold at Eurobank:
- Accounts (current, savings and collateral) and term deposits, in euro or foreign currency
- Safe deposit boxes
- Prepaid cards
To download your Asset and Funds-Source declaration, click on your Profile and choose CERTIFICATES. In the Asset and Funds-Source declaration section, find the field My assets and choose: Show Details > Download Certificate.
You can download your Asset and Funds-Source declaration for 2019 onwards.
Your card rewards
Through My card rewards you can view the euros you have earned and redeemed in the last 12 months using Eurobank cards linked to the €pistrofi, masoutis Visa, Reward World Mastercard and YES Visa loyalty programmes.
You can also view the additional euros you could have earned if you regularly chose partner retailers who have joined these loyalty programmes.
To view the rewards, choose: ANALYSIS > Reward & Gain
Round-the-clock customer care
Our representatives are available 24/7. They help you with any questions or difficulties you may have:
- Online chat – Chat online with one of our representatives.
- Over the phone, through EuroPhone Banking – Call +302109555000.
- By email – Use the contact form available in your e-Banking or send your message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you get to pay less than what you would pay at a branch, an ATM or through EuroPhone Banking.
Find out the fees for each transaction.
Take charge of your cards with Cards Control
Cards Control enables you to manage your debit, credit and prepaid cards effortlessly and safely. Card by card, you can:
- Freeze/unfreeze your card temporarily if you have misplaced it, rather than cancelling it right away.
- Switch on/off the cash withdrawal option at ATMs with your debit card.
- Change the daily cash withdrawal limit from your account.
- Switch on/off the cash withdrawal option at ATMs with your credit card.
- Switch on/off the option to shop and make payments in Greece or abroad.
- Switch on/off the option to shop and make payments only in shops and/or online.
- Activate your new card, whether it is new or re-issued. For new cards, you also choose your PIN. This way you do not need to come to one of our branches or ATMs, or call EuroPhone Banking.
In case you have frozen your card temporarily, you can neither withdraw cash from ATMs nor shop online or in-store.
Note that, while your card remains frozen, some transactions still go through:
- Standing orders on your card.
- Transfers to and from accounts linked to your card.
- Credit card payments through your account or other ways.
- Card PIN changes at ATMs.
How to activate Cards Control
Log in to e-Banking and activate the Cards Control service free of charge. Choose:
Profile > Settings > Card Settings > Cards Control service
Alternatively, activate the service through any of your active Eurobank cards:
- Dashboard > My day-to-day banking > Choose one of your cards
- Cards Control service > View more
You can deactivate Cards Control any time you want. In this case, all cards change back to their default settings. Only your daily cash withdrawal limit remains unchanged.
Manage your Eurobank cards with Cards Control service on the Eurobank Mobile App.
How to view your credit card instalments
Through your e-Banking, you can check the upcoming instalments on your credit cards whenever you want. For each instalment, you may view the:
- Name of the business where the transaction was carried out.
- Transaction date.
- Date when the next instalment is charged.
- Credit card number.
- Credit card holder’s name.
- Outstanding balance for the transaction.
- Amount of next instalment.
- Sequence number of next instalment and total instalments. For example: 27/48.
If you are an additional card holder, in this screen, you may only view the instalments for the credit card issued in your name. If you are the primary card holder, you may view all the instalments for all the credit cards.
To view the upcoming instalments on your credit cards:
- Dashboard > My day-to-day banking > Choose your card
- Card Statement > Next instalments
You can also view the upcoming instalments on your credit cards through the Eurobank Mobile App.
Salaried employees, pensioners and farmers
If you are a salaried employee, a pensioner up to 70 years old or a farmer, you can build up your tax deductions when you shop online or make payments with e-Banking.
Set up your tax deduction target
Set up your personal target for your tax deductions based on your annual income.
With every new transaction that builds up your tax deductions, you can see how close you are to the target, in percentage and in euros.
Automatic expense calculator
The tax deduction calculator adds up all the transactions carried out online through Eurobank that build up your tax deductions.
Every time you make a new payment, shop online or carry out an online transaction that builds up your tax deductions, the tax deduction calculator adds it automatically to your total. You do not have to do anything else.
Interactive visuals of expenses
View your detailed expenses per month or by category (e.g. supermarket, phone bills, petrol stations). Choose:
Tax deduction calculator > SEE all
Your favourite transactions
You can save transactions you carry out often to your favourite transactions under a nickname.
Every time you want to carry out the same transaction, choose it from your favourite transactions and all the payment details are filled in automatically.
In the Contacts you can save account and card numbers that belong to family, friends, colleagues or other people that you often carry out transactions with.
For each person you create only one contact. Under that contact you can gather all the account and card numbers linked to it. You can also add a new account or card number to an existing contact when you are carrying out the transaction.
Every time you want to transfer cash to a contact, all the details are filled in automatically.
Effortless transaction search
It is very easy to search for popular or favourite transactions and contacts.
Type in at least the first 3 letters of the company's name you want to pay, the contact name or the nickname of your favourite transaction.
Use lowercase or uppercase letters.
Get to the search field in one click:
- On the red NEW TRANSACTION button on the DASHBOARD, for payments and cash transfers.
- Directly from product tiles. Choose NEW TRANSACTION, CREDIT CARD PAYMENT or LOAD CARD, depending on the product.
You can set up standing orders through e-Banking to pay your bills on time.
Your payment is made automatically on the due date of the bill. You do not have to fill in the payment details or issue another payment order.
Recurring or multiple payments
If you happen to make the same payments, cash transfers or multiple payments all the time, you can schedule them ahead of time through your e-Banking.
Your transactions are carried out on the date you choose and based on the payment details you filled in.
Day to Day Account Plus
Open a Day to Day Account Plus online, starting with €0 minimum deposit. Use your computer, mobile phone or tablet to access it any time.
e-prepaid Visa card
Get an e-prepaid Visa card to feel even more secure when you shop online.
Time deposits For All
Open a Time Deposit For All Live – Simple or Time Deposit For All Live With €pistrofi online and secure higher returns for your money.
Apply online for the credit card that meets your needs. Sign online and receive your credit card in the post, without having to come to a branch.
Safe Pocket personal item insurance
With Safe Pocket from Eurolife FFH General Insurance you receive a payout if your wallet with your Eurobank cards is lost or stolen, along with your mobile phone, state-issued documents and other personal items.
You can apply through e-Banking in 4 simple steps. Most of your information is already filled in. You make your first payment and set up a standing order for your annual premiums. You receive your insurance policy immediately via email.
Advanced online protection
We protect your data with advanced security systems:
- Next generation Firewall.
- Data encryption at 256bit with TLS communication protocol.
Find out how we safeguard your online transactions.
For your protection, you can change your Username and/or Password as often as you like. Choose:
Profile > Settings > Security settings > Change Password or Change Username
One-Time Passcode (OTP)
For all transactions you must fill in a One-Time Passcode (OTP) as an additional security layer, e.g. to reset your e-Banking credentials, pay bills, transfer funds to other accounts or make international payments.
You receive it via SMS or Viber message on the mobile number you have registered for this service.
Additional step for transaction approval
If our advanced systems flag certain e-Banking transactions as suspicious, we offer you an additional way to check they are valid.
Before completing the transaction, an additional authorisation step appears on your screen. It informs you that you also need to approve the transaction through your mobile:
- On your screen you see a 4-digit code, the last digits of your mobile where the confirmation SMS was sent and the time left to complete the additional step.
- You receive an SMS from Eurobank with a link. Open the link to see the 4-digit code. The two codes must be the same.
- Check closely the transaction details.
- Approve or reject the transaction.
If you approve the transaction, you can complete it through e-Banking. Just continue from the point you stopped.
The advanced additional security mechanism for online transactions does not need to be activated. We activate it automatically when necessary. This way, we ensure that your transactions are valid.
SMS or email Notifications
You can activate the Notifications to receive an SMS or email for any:
- Activity in your accounts.
- Activity in your credit cards.
- Outcomes to your transactions or requests.
- Changes to your e-Banking security settings.
You can activate and manage your Notifications from your e-Banking profile.
In case of money loss
We pledge to cover any money loss from your account or card resulting from a transaction you had not authorised.
However, you must follow the security tips for online transactions.
Find out more about our online banking awards.
To use e-Banking, you must have installed the latest browser updates on your desktop:
- Microsoft Edge 34.14291 (or later version)
See how to update Microsoft Edge.
- Google Chrome 48 (or later version)
See how to update Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox 38 (or later version)
See how to update Mozilla Firefox.
- Opera 33 (or later version)
See how to update Opera.
- Safari 10 (or later version)
See how to update Safari.
You can reset online your e-Banking credentials (Username or Password) from your mobile or computer. You will need:
- The number and PIN of an active Eurobank debit or credit card issued in your name.
- The mobile number you have registered with Eurobank.
You may also get a temporary e-Banking Password over the phone, if you have a EuroPhone Banking PIN. Call EuroPhone, 24/7:
Otherwise come to one of our branches.
Find out all the ways to reset your e-Banking credentials.
€12,000. It is calculated based on the Eurobank accounting date. To see your daily transaction limit, choose:
Profile > Settings > Transaction limit
You can decrease your transaction limit or increase it up to €50,000.
To increase your limit over €50,000, come to one of our branches.