Some of your documents in our files might be outdated. To update your documents, come to one of our branches in person or send a proxy, or email us the supporting documents. They should all be originals in Greek or English. You may also update your details online through v-Banking, provided you have e-Banking credentials.
According to Greek Law, Eurobank has to keep full and up-to-date details for all its clients. If we are missing any of your documents or some of your details are outdated, you will not be able to carry out certain transactions.
To update your details, you need to submit the supporting documents in Greek or in English:
- Through v-Banking, if you have valid e-banking credentials.
- Send a proxy with a power of attorney to one of our branches.
- Send an email to your Branch, using the email account you have registered with us, attaching an e-Solemn Declaration issued through gov.gr and the relevant supporting documents. The Solemn Declaration should state which details you wish to change. To issue an e-Solemn Declaration, you need a Greek tax number and TAXISnet credentials.
- Come in person to one of our branches if you plan to visit Greece.
To update your proof of identity, you need to come to one of our branches in person.
To update your mobile phone number, either you or your proxy with a power of attorney should come to one of our branches.
If you are an EU citizen, an EU national ID card.
If you are not an EU citizen, a valid passport from your country of origin.
If you don’t belong in any of these categories, call EuroPhone International Banking:
If your tax number is on your proof of identity, you do not need to submit another supporting document.
If you are domiciled in more than 1 countries, proof of tax number for all your domiciles.
If you also have a Greek tax number, your income tax return statement (latest) printed out from TAXISnet. Every year you need to submit your latest Greek tax return.
If you are under no obligation to file a tax return in Greece, a solemn declaration of exemption from tax return, as well as a certificate of issued tax number from your local tax office.
If you are a US resident for tax purposes, the completed W-9 form. If you are a US resident for tax purposes, but are exempt from backup withholding, submit the completed W-8BEN form.
If you do not have a utility bill, submit an official document, issued by a public authority, embassy or consulate at your place of residence, proving your home address.
If your home address is on your proof of identity, you do not need to submit another supporting document.
If you are living with your spouse or parents and you don’t have a document in your name, submit one of the following:
- A solemn declaration and proof of the address and phone number registered in the name of the spouse/parent you live with.
- A document proving that you are relatives (e.g. joint tax return) and proof of the address and phone number registered in the name of the spouse/parent you live with.
If you are staying at someone else’s house or have flatmates, a certificate or bill issued in the holder’s name and a solemn declaration or other document proving your relationship to the phone holder.
If the bill is in your spouse’s or parent’s name, a certificate or bill issued in your spouse’s or parent’s name and a solemn declaration signed by you.
If you have a family plan and the bill is issued in another name, a certificate for your phone number, for example a recent family plan bill, and a solemn declaration signed by you stating which phone number belongs to you.
If you have a prepaid phone for which no bill is issued, a certificate for your phone number, for example the prepaid phone contract, and a solemn declaration signed by you.
If you are a salaried employee, a certificate from your employer or your most recent payslip, up to 3 months old.
If you are a pensioner, your pension payslip (latest).
If you are a freelance professional, any document certifying your profession, such as:
- Country of residence certificate where your business activities appear.
- Sole trader registration.
- Insurance clearance certificate.