Expert knowledge for you
The economic analysts conduct in-depth research and analysis of the macroeconomic landscape in Greece, other geographic regions with special interest and internationally.
- 7 Days Economy: It analyses Greek economy matters. The review is issued weekly and is quite popular among investors. Available only in Greek.
- Greece Macro Monitor – Focus Notes: It analyses current Greek economy matters.
- Economy & Markets: It analyses and researches matters of the Greek and international economy.
Economies of New Europe – Central and SE Europe
- Regional Economics & Strategy: It researches the main macroeconomic developments in the New European markets. It is issued monthly.
- Emerging Markets Special Focus Reports: It analyses special current affairs from the New European markets (Trip Notes).
Global Economy & Markets
- Global Economic & Market Outlook: It monitors the developments in the global market and analyses their prospects. It is issued monthly.
- Global Markets Special Focus Reports: It focuses on special current affairs from the global economy and markets.
- Brief Summary of Key Market Developments: It monitors the recent developments in the G10 and New European (Central & SE Europe) markets. It is issued daily.
The Eurobank macroeconomic think tank
Behind every economic report, review or bulletin we issue is the macroeconomic think tank of Eurobank: the Economic Research & Forecasting Division and the Financial Markets Research Division.
The Division is headed by Dr Tasos Anastasatos, Eurobank Group Chief Economist and Eurobank Assistant General Manager. Dr Anastasatos is also Research Associate at the University of Piraeus.
The think tank analysts are distinguished experts with deep insights into the markets:
- They monitor the global money markets daily.
- They analyse the current developments and macroeconomic landscape of the financial markets.
- They identify prospects in developed and developing economies.
- They forecast macroeconomic fundamentals.
- They host scientific events and conferences on major financial issues.
The reports they issue inform Eurobank's perspective on major issues. They are a point of reference in formulating the Eurobank Group investment strategy.