The Fund has a diversified portfolio and follows a flexible strategy depending on market conditions. It invests in equities and bonds that adopt environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria, mainly through mutual funds provided by top international investment firms.
Mutual fund performance is influenced by market volatility, so returns are not guaranteed.
- The Key Investor Information Document (KIID) describes the key features of (LF) Fund of Funds – ESG Focus, to help you understand the nature and risks of this specific investment.
- The Fact Sheet illustrates the (LF) Fund of Funds – ESG Focus portfolio, performance and returns. It also provides analysis on market conditions and manager exposure.
- The Prospectus includes basic information about the (LF) Fund of Funds (structure, investment objective, units, applicable laws and tax status).
- The Management Regulations describe how (LF) Fund of Funds is managed and how relevant transactions are carried out.
- In our Annual Report you may read about the (LF) Fund of Funds activity, the annual financial statements and the chartered accountant certificate.
UCITS DO NOT HAVE A GUARANTEED RETURN AND PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RETURNS.
Through e-Banking, over the phone or at one of our branches across Greece. There is no minimum initial investment requirement.
You may switch your units in and out of the (LF) sub-funds on the same day. Units are issued in the name of the ultimate investor.
Alternatively, you may submit an application directly to the management company, Eurobank Fund Management Company (Luxemburg) SA in Luxembourg, to request redemption of your units.
Benefit from the favourable pricing terms applying to (LF) and Private Banking (LF).
We offer professional information, to maximise the diversity of your portfolio.
In our Quartely Fact Sheet you can find all the information you may need on your mutual fund: structure, performance and pricing policy.
You may also receive daily updates on the prices of the (LF) Fund of Funds – ESG Focus through the Daily Price Bulletin and your e-Banking:
Investments> Mutual Funds> Transfer
Portfolio diversification, that is, allocating assets in many and various investments, smooths out the volatility of the mutual fund. In this way, the overall performance of the mutual fund is also smoothed out.
Yes. If you have an investment portfolio at Eurobank, you can carry out transactions in mutual funds through your e-Banking. It is easy and secure.
Depending on the transaction you wish to carry out, you can:
- Buy mutual fund units.
- Redeem units already in your portfolio.
If you don't have an investment portfolio at Eurobank, visit one of our branches to start one.
You are charged with purchase and redemption fees, depending on the mutual fund type, the capital you invest and the total investment period.
(LF) Fund of Funds – ESG Focus has an international character. It has limited to no exposure in Greece.