An expert executive is always available 24/7 on the exclusive EuroPhone Private Banking customer service line. You can perform your transactions, get updates about your portfolio and manage your security settings.
Call us on +302109555141.
One of our expert executives is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Talk to our EuroPhone Private Banking executives about the transactions you want to make or the services you are interested in.
If you need specialised information that our executive cannot give you, they contact your dedicated Private Banker.
- Send remittances in Greece and abroad through the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) and set up standing orders for remittances, in compliance with the restrictions of the legislation on capital controls.
- Place online, post-dated or standard money transfers between your accounts or to third-party accounts.
- Increase your ATM cash withdrawal limit.
- Get your loan repayment schedule.
- Order a cheque book.
- Connect or disconnect your account from your card.
- Make payments, e.g. to public entities, social insurance bodies (Social Insurance Institute – IKA, Self-Employed Workers' Insurance Organisation – OAEE) or telecommunications, water and energy companies.
- Set up standing payment orders, e.g. to telecommunications, water and energy companies, or social insurance bodies (OAEE).
- Apply for automated debit services (ADS).
- Activate your card.
- Activate your account for e-Banking and mobile Banking.
- Apply for e-Banking and/or mobile Banking services.
- Buy and sell equities or cancel orders to buy or sell.
- Invest in, transfer and buy out mutual funds.
- Apply to participate in stock subscriptions.
- Apply to participate in share capital increases.
- Apply to open an investor share and securities account in the DSS.
- Receive service for bonds, GGTB, ΕΤΑ.
- Receive notifications for the execution of orders via fax.
- Receive notifications when you perform a transaction outside the norm.
- Cancel your lost or stolen card.
- Activate security certificates.
- Block your account via e-Banking and mobile Banking.
- Change your PIN for EuroPhone Private Banking.
- Re-issue a PIN for the ATM.
- Apply to get a new password for e-Banking and mobile Banking.
- Receive faxed updates on the value of your portfolio.
- Find out all the news about listed companies (dividends, split, reverse split, SCI).
- Monitor the balance and activity of your accounts and cards.
- Check out your loans, e.g. instalment amount, interest rate, fees, maturity or outstanding loan principal.
- Check out your term deposits.
- Check out your insurance products, e.g. life, fire, earthquake insurance, etc.
- Apply to have your bank statement re-issued.
- Convert your account number into IBAN and vice versa.