Eurobank Ergasias S.A. (Bank) announces that the Board of Directors (BoD) of the Bank, at its meeting of May 13, 2015, appointed Mr. Stephen Lloyd G. Johnson as new independent non-executive member of the BoD, in replacement of the resigned independent non-executive member Mr. Josh P. Seegopaul, for an equal term to the remaining term of the resigned member.
Mr. Johnson, who has a long principal investing experience, is a Principal at «WL Ross & Co. LLC», responsible for sourcing and executing private equity investments across a wide range of industries.
The appointment of the new member of the BoD will be announced to the next General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Bank, while as far as the review process of the new member by the Single Supervisory Mechanism of the European Central Bank is concerned, the relevant procedure under the legislative and regulatory framework will be followed.
Subsequently, the BoD constituted as a body, according to which, apart from the above replacement, the BoD’s composition remains unchanged and is as follows:
1. Nikolaos V. Karamouzis, Chairman, non-executive director
2. Spyros L. Lorentziadis, Vice Chairman, independent non-executive director
3. Fokion Ch. Karavias, Chief Executive Officer, executive director
4. Stavros E. Ioannou, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, executive director
5. Theodoros A. Kalantonis, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, executive director
6. Jon Steven B.G. Haick, independent non-executive director
7. Bradley Paul L. Martin, independent non-executive director
8. Stephen Lloyd G. Johnson, independent non-executive director
9. Wade Sebastian R.E. Burton, non-executive director
10. George K. Chryssikos, non-executive director
11. Christina G. Andreou, Representative of the Greek State under Law 3723/2008, non-executive director
12. Kenneth Howard Prince – Wright, Representative of the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund under Law 3864/2010, non-executive director.