Updates on new trends and developments
Through the Exportgate International Trade e-Library, businesses have access to one of the largest international trade electronic libraries, with data for more than 180 countries.
They receive dynamic country-specific information about macroeconomic matters, statistics, market trends and consumer behaviour. They use tools to estimate the volume and the value of product-specific imports and exports to and from the country of their interest.
To access the International Trade e-Library you simply need to become a member of Exportgate. By creating your business profile you gain access to the library.
Trade Club Alliance international business network
Businesses are included in one of the largest international trade networks. It is supported by international banks in more than 50 countries.
Exportgate is a member of the Trade Club Alliance network, following the strategic agreement between Eurobank and Santander, a leading bank in retail and corporate banking registered in Spain.
To become a member of the Trade Club Alliance you need to create your business profile on Exportgate. If you meet the necessary criteria, we will send you an invitation to become a member of the Trade Club Alliance.
You need to verify your account and fill the necessary information about your business (over 60% of the profile fields). Your business’s profile will appear on the Trade Club Alliance.
Businesses network with potential associates from around the globe. They use modern networking tools to locate potential associates for their products abroad.
Exportgate members have access to over 1 million calls for expressions of interest from many countries worldwide.
Our partnership with corporate organisations
Exportgate international trade portal is a Eurobank initiative, in partnership with the main Greek export and corporate organisations:
- Panhellenic Exporters Association (PEA)
- Greek International Business Association (SEVE)
- Exporters’ Association of Crete (EAC)
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
Synergies with major tech ecosystems
We create synergies with the largest tech ecosystems in Greece. Exportgate has teamed up with the Hellenic Port Community System (HPCS), Hellenic Port Community’s first electronic platform. Import/export businesses, have free access to the HPCS platform.
HPCS automates, certifies and interconnects port and supply chain operations. By automating the import/export flows of products and containers:
- It ensures their fast, secure and orderly traffic by sea, road, rail and air.
- It accelerates and ensures the completion and coordination of all procedures and the exchange of information.
Furthermore, the HPCS platform connects the Hellenic Port Community’s public and private agencies with all traders: customs authorities, shipping agents, freight forwarders, customs brokers, ports, railways, airports, logistics businesses.
The services of the HPCS platform are provided by PCT SA (Piraeus Container Terminal SA), member of the COSCO SHIPPING Ports Ltd. Group, and PCDC SA (Piraeus Consolidation and Distribution Center SA). They aim to:
- Develop even more services for the Hellenic Port Community’s electronic platform to facilitate import and export trade.
- Bring more traders to the platform.
- Establish Greece as a value-added and logistics services hub.
We build on our values
We foster Greek and Cypriot exports and boost Greek entrepreneurship with the Exportgate portal. We support this strategic choice by Eurobank because:
- “It is the right time for the banks to undertake a series of powerful initiatives, breaking the vicious cycle of introversion and idleness.”
- “We believe in the strength, creativity and intelligence of healthy Greek entrepreneurship.”
- “The banking system must and should actively encourage the creation of bigger and stronger Greek businesses.”
Our partnership with Trade Club Alliance
Exportgate is one of the most popular trade portals worldwide.
In partnership with international banks in more than 50 countries (USA, Germany, UK, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, etc., the Trade Club Alliance is expected to expand to a wide range of target markets.
All participant banks follow procedures and controls that safeguard network integrity.
To access Exportgate and find potential buyers for your products per country and field of operation, log into the Exportgate international trade portal.