We track our performance and take steps to align our strategy and operations with best practices that aid towards fulfilling the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. We consistently comply with these criteria and set targets for the future. Our performance is assessed by external agencies.
Our strategy and performance on ESG criteria is evaluated by external agencies. We provide clear and credible ESG information to all our stakeholders on our strategy, policies and operations and we are rated on these.
We are included in all the major indexes:
Our current ESG performance
We track our performance across the 3 ESG pillars: Environment, Society and Governance. We set targets and align our strategy and policies to best sustainability practices, aiming for a better and more inclusive future.
Our performance achievements for 2020 in terms of our internal perspective:
View in detail our environmental performance for 2020.
Our performance achievements for 2020 in terms of our market-oriented perspective:
Leaders in ISO certifications
Our reporting is compliant with the seven fundamental Corporate Responsibility Principles of the ISO 26000 – Social responsibility.
We have also received the following ISO certifications for our processes, policies and systems:
- ISO 14001 – International standard for environmental management systems for our environmental management system (since 2004).
- ISO 50001 – International standard for energy management systems for our energy management system (since 2015).
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management for our information security management system.
- ISO 22301 – Security and resilience — Business continuity management systems for our business continuity management system.
- ISO 20000 – Information technology — Service management for our information service management system.
- ISO 9001 – Quality management for our Complaint Management Policy, recruitment process (since 2000) and employee training policies and processes.