The archive sections
Legal and operating framework of the Popular Savings Bank and the Greek Postal Savings Bank (1894-2000)
- Institutional and regulatory texts on the operation of the Greek Postal Savings Bank during the period covered in his book.
- Laws, decrees, regulations and circulars, mainly photocopies.
- Excerpts from Parliamentary discussions and decisions, recommendations.
Minutes from meetings of administrative bodies (1928-1944)
- Excerpts of minutes from meetings of Greek Postal Savings Bank administrative bodies.
- Minutes from meetings of the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors.
- Handwritten notes belonging to Vasias Tsokopoulos.
Balance sheets, annual reports (1902-1999)
- Balance sheets, annual reports and financial information tables of the Greek Postal Savings Bank.
- Other documents and financial results.
Drafts from sections of the One Century of Greek Postal Savings Bank album
The collection contains material used by the author to design his album chapters:
- Publications, studies and personal notes.
- Press clippings and business listings.
- Exhibits from his broader working relationship with the Greek Postal Savings Bank.
About Vasias Tsokopoulos
Vasias Tsokopoulos is a historian and a writer. He donated his personal archives to the Eurobank Historical Archives in 2014.
In 2000 he wrote the album One Century of Greek Postal Savings Bank, after being commissioned by the Greek Postal Savings Bank Management. His album was published in 2001.