Mutual fund and property management
According to figures from the Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association, Eurobank Asset Management MFMC is the leading company in mutual fund and institutional asset management in Greece with a 38.32% share in the mutual fund market as of 31 December 2016. It manages over €4.3 billion:
- 61 mutual funds totalling €2.5 billion. 25 mutual funds domiciled in Greece and 36 domiciled in Luxembourg.
- €970 million in institutional and private portfolios.
- €841 million in third-party mutual funds of foreign investment companies.
Eurobank Asset Management MFMC was incorporated in 2011 after a merger between Eurobank EFG Asset Management SA and Eurobank EFG Mutual Fund Management Company SA:
- Eurobank EFG Asset Management SA started its operations in institutional portfolio management in 2000.
- Eurobank EFG Mutual Fund Management Company SA was incorporated in 1999, focusing on mutual fund management.
Eurobank Asset Management MFMC
10 Stadiou Street
10564 Athens, Greece
General Electronic Commercial Registry (GEMI) registration number: 2292401000
Supervising authority: Hellenic Capital Market Commission
Licence number: 79/5/09.07.1996, 6/600/11.10.2011 & 8/695/15.10.2014
CEO: Theofanis Mylonas