Membership in Group Committees
- Executive Board – Member
- Real Estate Owned (REO) Strategy Committee – Member
Other posts within the Eurobank Group
- Head of Eurobank Group Strategy (since April 2015)
In the past Mr Kazakos has also served as:
- Deputy CEO, Eurobank Equities, the investment arm of the Eurobank Group (May 2010 – August 2013).
- Head of the Investment Banking Division, Eurobank Equities and Telesis Bank (January 1998 – May 2010). As Head of Investment Banking, he was involved in all major Greek public sector privatisations and some of the most significant private corporate transactions.
Former career milestones
- Assistant General Manager, Head of Group Strategy & Investment Relations, National Bank of Greece (August 2014 – March 2015)
- General Manager and Head of the Investment Banking, Restructuring & Capital Investment Division, General Bank, Piraeus Group (September 2013 – July 2014)
- MSc in International Securities, Investment and Banking, International Securities Market Association (ISMA), University of Reading, UK
- Degree in Accounting, Faculty of Administration & Economics, Technological Educational Institute of Central Macedonia