All your e-Banking options
If you have a total or partial hearing impairment, you can still use e-Banking. Being able to hear sounds is not a prerequisite.
For example, e-Banking allows you to:
- Carry out more than 1,200 fast and secure transactions at lower rates.
- Manage your finances 24/7.
- Update your details online, without having to visit a branch.
Your login credentials
To get your e-Banking login credentials online, you just need:
- An active Eurobank debit or credit card in your name
- A mobile phone number registered with Eurobank.
Video call in sign language
Our experienced v-Banking advisors have completed 2 courses in sign language at the School of Greek Sign Language of the Hellenic Federation of the Deaf.
Using this new skill, we are now able to provide step-by-step guidance through video call, same as if you were at a branch. For example, you can:
- Get information before making a decision or proceeding with a process.
- Get Eurobank products and services.
- Update your details without coming to a branch.
- Contact our qualified associates for matters that require expert knowledge.
You do not need to come to a branch at any stage of the process.
Your personal advisor
Eurobank assigns you a personal advisor. Therefore, when you use v-Banking, you always communicate with the same person, who is already familiar with your needs and history.
Let us know if you are interested in using v-Banking
If you want to receive banking services in sign language through video call, sign up to v-Banking.
You will receive an instruction email so that you can set up your device and browser, and log in to the service.
To do this, you must have e-Banking login credentials. No supporting documents are required.
Get the Eurobank Mobile App on your mobile for free
Download the Eurobank Mobile App for free:
Get your Eurobank Mobile App login credentials online. You just need:
- An active Eurobank debit or credit card in your name
- A mobile phone number registered with Eurobank
On the other end of the line, whenever you need us
EuroPhone Banking is available 24/7 all year round.
- If you are an individual customer, call us on +302109555000.
- If you are a business customer, call us on +302109555222.
- If you are a Personal Banking customer, call us on +302109555111.
Our people have been trained to speak slowly and clearly when communicating with people with a mild hearing impairment. During your call and to further enhance your customer experience, let us know what else we could do to make communication between us even easier for you.
Your EuroPhone Banking PIN
To carry out some phone transactions, including payments and cash transfers, you must have a EuroPhone Banking PIN. You can get a PIN as long as you have an active Eurobank card in your name:
- Over the phone – as long as you have registered your phone number and address with Eurobank and your details are up-to-date. You will receive your EuroPhone Banking PIN by post.
- At a Eurobank branch – as long as you can bring a witness. You choose your EuroPhone Banking PIN on the spot.
See all your options with EuroPhone Banking.
Make an appointment at any branch
Email your branch of choice to make an appointment at a time slot that is convenient for you.
To view the branch contact details, select it on the branch locator.
Our branches provide priority service to people with impairments. This is confirmed by a sign at the entrance of most branches.
Even when the sign is not there, however, our people have been trained to provide you with priority service. Let us know as soon as you come into the branch. It is a good idea to carry a certificate confirming your impairment.
You can carry out transactions at your Eurobank account holding branch. If you want to bank at another branch, you must first notify your account holding branch. When you visit the other branch, you must bring a witness who can confirm your identity.
Safeguarding your transactions in line with applicable procedures
Our branch activities include procedures designed to ensure your own safety and the validity of your transactions.
For example, you must directly request in writing any transaction you want to carry out at our branches. Before you sign, we make sure you have been informed in full about the terms.
You do not need a witness to:
- Withdraw cash
- Transfer cash
- Request e-Banking credentials
- Apply for a Eurobank debit, credit or prepaid card
- Get other Eurobank products and services
Two branch employees make sure you have been informed in full about the terms of your transaction.
To begin your banking relationship with Eurobank, you need to bring a witness. The witness will read out to you our General Transaction Terms and the Payment Services Directive (PSD). You have to sign these documents so that you can start banking us.
Accessibility to our new generation of branches
Our Future Branches include dedicated working areas away from the main hall. If you have a mild hearing impairment, we can use these areas to work together in privacy and comfort.
An equal banking experience
You can find our ΑΤΜs across Greece: at Eurobank branches and other commercial or tourist areas.
Enjoy an upgraded, equal experience when carrying out cash withdrawals, payments, cash deposits and other transactions.
When your attention is required, an on-screen message or a visual signal informs you. For example, when you must retrieve your card, an on-screen message prompts you to do it and the card slot light blinks.
Contactless transactions with your card or mobile
Our ΑΤΜs also allow you to carry out contactless transactions using your card or mobile phone.
See what your options are with Eurobank ΑΤΜs.
Being able to hear sounds is not a prerequisite to use the Automated Payment Systems. For every audio prompt, there is an equivalent visual prompt or on-screen message providing guidance for:
- Payments, including using a barcode scanner
- Deposits to a Eurobank account
- Payments of bills, cards and loans
500+ Automated Payment Systems
Find a branch with an APS near you.
Options for hearing impaired customers
For the most part, being able to hear sounds is not a prerequisite to use the eurobank.gr website. You can:
- Get comprehensive information on Eurobank products and services, and new functionalities that make your day-to-day simpler, as well as find out more about Eurobank.
- Get products, including car insurance or a credit card. The steps you must follow are easy to understand.
- Contact us using the method that is most convenient for you.
Adjusting your device settings
For better accessibility on eurobank.gr, you can also change the settings on your computer or mobile phone, e.g. amplify sounds, eliminate background noise and activate closed captions.