The Library of the Eurobank Historical Archives includes:
- Annual reports of banks, organisations and businesses.
- Publications by Eurobank and other banks, and publications of historical archives.
- Publications on modern Greek economic and social history.
- Economic and banking journals of archival interest.
- Albums by Greek and foreign artists.
Various Eurobank reports are available in digital format:
Expanding the Library
We try to continuously expand the contents of the Historical Archives Library through:
- Donations of books and magazines from historical archives, banking institutions and retired banking executives.
- New additions from the archives of Eurobank and the old libraries of the Eurobank merger partners.
Our Library already includes a significant part of the old libraries of the Greek Postal Savings Bank and Cretabank.