EFG Eurobank Securities S.A. is offering new, enhanced options for real-time equity monitoring and trading in international capital markets, in co-operation with Deutsche Bank and Schroders Salomon Smith Barney.EFG Eurobank Securities S.A. is offering new, enhanced options for real-time equity monitoring and trading in international capital markets, in co-operation with Deutsche Bank and Schroders Salomon Smith Barney. The global equity monitoring and trading services made possible through this co-operation, include:
- Real time, on-line brokerage transactions from Greece in international capital markets
- Real time, on-line monitoring of developments in European and US stock markets, as well as real-time reporting of prices, through EFG Eurobank Securities
- Electronic transmission of client orders and immediate transaction verification
- Full client service by EFG Eurobank Securities, including order transmission, transaction clearance and equity custody
- Access to Deutsche Bank and Schroders Salomon Smith Barney research.
In addition, beginning August 1st, clients will have direct and personal access to a specialised, high-calibre team of experts at EFG Eurobank Securities. These experts will:
- Inform clients daily about current developments, as well as provide wider information and analysis regarding trends and developments in international money and capital markets;
- Offer advice with regard to possible comprehensive investment solutions in international markets, depending on individual clients' investment profile.