“Eurobank Ergasias Services and Holdings S.A.” (Eurobank Holdings) informs the investment community that following relevant resolutions of the Board of Directors of its subsidiary “Eurobank S.A.” (Bank) and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Bank, the Strategic Planning Committee (Committee) is reformed as a new management committee appointed by the CEO of the Bank to assist in the delivery of his mandate. The purpose of the Committee remains to assist the Management of the Bank in the planning, development and implementation of the Group's strategy and to recommend to the Board of Directors specific initiatives in relation to the Group's strategy.
The composition of the Committee is the following:
- Fokion Karavias, Chief Executive Officer
- Andreas Athanasopoulos, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Group Chief Transformation Officer, Digital & Retail
- Stavros Ioannou, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Group Chief Operating Officer (Group COO) & International Activities
- Konstantinos Vassiliou, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Head of Corporate & Investment Banking
- Christos Adam, General Manager Group Risk Management, Group Chief Risk Officer (Group CRO)
- Harris Kokologiannis, General Manager Group Finance, Group Chief Financial Officer (Group CFO)