EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS
Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders
3 April 2007
In accordance with the company law 2190/1920 “re: Societés Anonymes” and the Articles of Association of the Bank, the Board of Directors invites the shareholders of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. to the Annual General Meeting, on Tuesday, 3 April 2007, at 10:30 a.m. at the Hotel “Athenaeum Intercontinental»,
The items on the Agenda are as follows:
1. Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2006. Directors’ Report and Auditors’ Reports. Distribution of profits.
2. Distribution of free shares to employees, to be issued by capitalising profits in accordance with company law 2190/1920 (article 16, par. 2) and presidential decree 30/1988 (article 1). Article 5 of the Articles of Association to be amended accordingly.
3. Distribution to shareholders of 2 new shares for every 10 held, by reducing the nominal value of each share from €3.30 to €2.75 and by simultaneously increasing the number of shares by 20%. Article 5 of the Articles of Association to be amended accordingly. Authorization totheBoardofDirectorsto immediately sell any fractional rights that might result from the aforementioned distribution and credit shareholders with the proceeds.
4. Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from all responsibility of indemnification in relation to the financial year 2006.
5. Appointment of auditors for the financial year 2007 and determination of their fees.
6. Appointment of new Board of Directors, including two independent non-executive members of the Board.
7. Approval of the remuneration of Directors and agreements in accordance with Articles 23a and 24 of company law 2190/1920.
8. Treasury Shares Special Scheme, in accordance with article 16 par. 5 of company law 2190/1920.
All shareholders of the Bank have the right to attend this meeting either in person or by proxy. Each share is entitled to one vote.
To participate in the General Meeting the shareholders must block the total or part of their shares – through their Operator in the Dematerialised Securities System (D.S.S.) or (if the shares are registered in the Special Account of D.S.S.) through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A. (H.E.L.E.X.) – and submit to the Bank before the meeting, the relevant Certificate of Blocking of Shares.
Within the same deadline the representation documents must also be submitted to the Bank.
OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Xenophon K. Nickitas