In accordance with the codified law 2190/1920 “re: Societies Anonymes” and the articles of association of the Bank, the Board of Directors invites the shareholders of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. to a A’ Repeated Extraordinary General Meeting.......
EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS S.A.A’ Repeated Extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders
October 31st, 2005
In accordance with the codified law 2190/1920 “re: Societies Anonymes” and the articles of association of the Bank, the Board of Directors invites the shareholders of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. to a A’ Repeated Extraordinary General Meeting, on Monday, October 31st, 2005, at 10.00 a.m., at the Hotel «Amalia», 10 Amalias Avenue, Syntagma Square, Athens.
The items on the Agenda are as follows:
- Merger of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. with the company «Greek Progress Fund S.A.», by absorption of the latter by the first. Approval of the Draft Merger Agreement.
- Increase of the share capital as a result of the merger, including capitalisation for reasons of rounding and modification of the nominal value of the share, and relevant amendment of the Articles of Association.
- Increase of the share capital by increasing the nominal value of the share via capitalization of the special fixed assets revaluation reserve, in accordance with law 2065/1992, and relevant amendment of the Articles of Association.
- Amendment of the Articles of Association in accordance with law 3156/2003, to grant the power to issue debt securities under this law to the Board of Directors.
- Information regarding the acquisition of treasury shares.
All shareholders of the Bank have the right to attend this meeting either in person or by proxy. Each share is entitled right to one vote.
To participate in the General Meeting the shareholders must block the total or part of their shares – through their Operator in the Dematerialised Securities System (D.S.S.) or (if the shares are registered in the Special Account of D.S.S.) through the Central Security Depositor S.A. – and submit to the Bank (Shareholders Department, Santaroza 5, Athens tel: +30 210-3357158, +30 210-3357159) the relevant Certificate of Blocking of Shares at least five (5) days before the day of the meeting.
Within the same deadline the representation documents must also be submitted to the Bank.
Athens, October 18, 2005THE PRESIDENTOF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS