Following the recent European Central Bank (ECB) decision to raise its prime rate by 25 basis points, Eurobank EFG adjusts its interest rates in Greece, as follows:
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATES
- Interest rates on Deposit Accounts whose performance is linked to the ECB rate, are automatically and evenly increased by 25 basis points.
- Interest Rates on the Professional (individuals) Time Deposit Account increases by up to 25 basis points.
LENDING INTEREST RATES
- The base rate of loans to Small Businesses and Professionals, as well as the base rate of Working Capital financing to Medium and Large Corporates increase by 25 basis points.
- The base rates of credit cards and consumer loans increase by 25 basis points.
- The Bank’s Mortgage Loan Base Rate in euro (MLBR) is increased by 25 basis points.
The new interest rates will apply as of Friday, April 29th, 2011.-