Eurobank EFG reduces the following interest rates, as of Monday, August 3d, 2009:
- Interest rates on fixed rate programs in Euros and Swiss francs are reduced by up to 0.50 basis points.
- The Bank’s New Mortgage Loan Base Rate in euro (MLBR), linked to the Euribor reference rate, is reduced by 0.20.
- The Bank proceeds to the adjustment of interest rates for deposit accounts by 0.20 basis points on average.
- The interest rate of the Big Savings account is formulated at 1.5% regardless of the amount.
- The interest rate of the Dynamic Current Account is formulated at 1.5% for amounts over € 3.000.