We help Greek businesses export
Through the Exportgate.gr international trade portal, Greek and Cypriot exporters can penetrate international markets and start a business network outside Greece:
- They are included in the new international business network, the Eurobank Trade Club. The Trade Club is a reliable global network of companies that focuses on international trade. It consists of 16 banks in 21 countries. It was created following a strategic agreement between Eurobank and Santander, a leading bank in retail and corporate banking registered in Spain.
- They network with potential associates from around the globe. The Exportgate.gr members use modern networking tools to locate potential buyers for their products abroad.
- They find out all the latest market trends and developments in more than 180 countries. Members receive valuable information from the Exportgate.gr International Trade e-Library. They have access to macroeconomic, tax and statistical information in more than 30,000 market reports on exports to international markets, and in financial reports by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) for over 200 million companies.
- They explore new business opportunities. Since January 2016, the Exportgate.gr members have had access to over 1 million calls for expressions of interest from many countries worldwide.
- They can ask the experts. They receive updates on financing solutions and services that meet their business needs. They use useful tools to facilitate their exports.
The Exportgate.gr international trade portal is a Eurobank initiative, in partnership with the main Greek export and corporate organisations:
- Panhellenic Exporters Association (PEA)
- Greek International Business Association (SEVE)
- Exporters’ Association of Crete (EAC)
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
We build on our values
We foster Greek and Cypriot exports and boost Greek entrepreneurship with the Exportgate.gr portal. We support this strategic choice by Eurobank because:
- “It is the right time for the banks to undertake a series of powerful initiatives, breaking the vicious cycle of introversion and idleness.”
- “We believe in the strength, creativity and intelligence of healthy Greek entrepreneurship.”
- “The banking system must and should actively encourage the creation of bigger and stronger Greek businesses.”
We carry on strong
Exportgate.gr is one of the most popular trade portals worldwide.
In partnership with international banks, the Eurobank Trade Club is expected to expand to a wide range of target markets: USA, Germany, UK, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, etc. All the banks follow procedures and controls that safeguard network integrity.
To access Exportgate.gr and find potential buyers for your products per country and field of operation, log into the Exportgate.gr international trade portal.