The Greek Postal Savings Bank Archives document the historical path of the Bank and its timeless contribution to the Greek society. The material dates from 1912 to 2007.
The archive sections
The Greek Postal Savings Bank Archives include:
Laws, decrees, regulations, Articles of Association (1912-2005)
- Institutional and regulatory texts on the structure and operation of the Greek Postal Savings Bank.
- Draft bills, laws, decrees, regulations, circulars, etc.
Minutes from meetings
- Original minutes from meetings of the Board of Directors and other committees of the Bank.
- Recommendations to the Board of Directors and excerpts from resolutions.
Budgets, annual reports, balance sheets (1935-2002)
- Published annual budgets, reports and balance sheets of the Greek Postal Savings Bank.
- Approvals of budgets and annual reports.
Staff exhibits (1932-2007)
- Greek Postal Savings Bank unbound documents, ledgers and documents relating to the staff.
- Interoffice memos, staff regulations and guidelines, recruitment applications.
- Old payroll tables.