The archive sections
The Ergasias Bank Archives contain:
Minutes from meetings of administrative bodies of Ergasias Bank (1975-2000)
- Minutes from General Meetings and BoD meetings.
- Documents for conducting and preparing General Meetings and BoD meetings.
Circulars and legislation (1978-2000)
- Regulatory and institutional texts on the operation of Ergasias Bank.
Ergasias Bank Staff (1990-2000)
- Staff transfers and evaluations.
Internal mail (1981, 1982, 1990-2000)
- Ergasias Bank internal mail.
Branch network (1986, 1990-2001)
- Information on the structure and operation of the branch network.
About Ergasias Bank
Ergasias Bank was established on 8 November 1975 by Constantinos Capsaskis. Constantinos Capsaskis was the inspirator, founder, BoD Chairman and CEO of Ergasias Bank, from 1975 to 1993. On 8 September 2000 it was absorbed by Eurobank.