In terms of value of transactions, Eurobank Equities SA was ranked 1st in the Athens Exchange for the 9th consecutive year, according to Athens Exchange data for 2017. The company is considered the first choice for the largest international institutional investors and 10,000 private investors.
The services it provides include share transactions, derivatives, bonds and mutual funds listed for trading in Greece and abroad. Eurobank Equities SA has been offering its services through a diverse network of brokers and the eurobanktrader e-trading platform.
Find out more about the investment services offered by Eurobank Equities SA.
Eurobank Equities SA has been repeatedly distinguished in the Extel survey, the largest market survey of its kind, with 20,000 participants from the international investment community. The survey evaluates the quality of services offered by equity analysts and brokerage firms. In 2016 Eurobank Equities SA was ranked 1st in the Leading Brokerage Firm category for the best equity research department and the best analyst.
Specifically, it was awarded by Extel as:
- No. 1 brokerage firm in Greece for the 3rd consecutive year.
- No. 1 equity research department in the Greek stock exchange market for the 4th consecutive year.
- No. 1 individual analyst in the Greek stock exchange market for the 4th consecutive year.
- No. 2 sales department for the 2nd consecutive year.
EFG Eurobank Securities SA was incorporated in 1999 to carry out stock exchange transactions in the equity and derivative markets.
In the following 10 years it gradually merged with:
- Ergasias Securities and Telesis Securities (2001)
- Attikis Kerdoos Ermis (2005)
- Eurobank EFG Telesis Finance SA (2010)
In 2010 its corporate name changed to Eurobank EFG Equities SA and in 2012 to Eurobank Equities SA.
Eurobank Equities SA
10 Filellinon & 13 Xenofontos Streets
10557 Athens, Greece
CEO: Theodore Frangopoulos