EFG Eurobank's clients enjoy an integrated and high-quality range of investment services safeguarding the reliability, transparency and safety of their investments.EFG Eurobank's clients enjoy an integrated and high-quality range of investment services safeguarding the reliability, transparency and safety of their investments.
At the bank's 200 branches throughout the country, expert and highly-trained Investment Advisors discuss investment opportunities and options with clients and provide them with information about selected shares on the Athens Stock Exchange based on the analyses of EFG Eurobank Securities, through which orders are placed. Services offered to the bank's clients include:
- Direct execution of buy and sell orders with automatic debiting and crediting of bank accounts and share portfolios.
- Integrated monitoring of portfolios, and ability to exercise their rights to capital increases, dividend payments, etc.
- Day-by-day valuation of their portfolios, with a steady supply of information.
- Intra-day buying and selling of shares.
- at the bank's 200 branches
- by simply calling Europhone Banking on 1144, or
- over the Internet, at www.eurobank.gr.
As an introductory offer, EFG Eurobank has decided to make its stockbroking services available to new private clients for two months - starting tomorrow, 22 March, and ending 20 May 2000 - without stockbroker's commission and for an unlimited number of stock-exchange transactions.