Other current posts
- Vice Chairman, Non-Executive Director of the BoD, Eurobank Holdings
- Founder and Managing Partner, Grivalia Management Company SA
- Chairman of the BoD, Grivalia Hospitality
- Founded the Grivalia Management Company and maintains a leading role in the company. Today Grivalia manages a €2.2 billion real estate portfolio and continues to deploy capital in commercial real estate for its clients.
- Founded the Grivalia Hospitality platform to attract investments in the high-end hospitality sector in Greece and abroad.
- Contributed to Grivalia Properties REIC becoming the leading real estate investment firm in Greece. Along with his team he made investments in excess of €800 million.
Former career milestones
- Non-Executive Director of the BoD, MYTILINEOS (2017-2019)
- Member of the BoD, Praktiker Hellas (2014-2019)
- Member of the BoD and General Secretary, British Hellenic Chamber of Commerce (2014-2017)
- CEO, Executive Director of the BoD and Chairman of the Investment Committee, Grivalia Properties REIC (2013-2019)
- Non-Executive Director of the BoD, Lamda Hellix (2013-2017)
- General Manager, Executive Director of the BoD and Chairman of the Investment Committee, Grivalia Properties REIC (2008)
- Investment Manager and Member of the Investment Committee, Grivalia Properties REIC (2006)
- General Manager, Corporate Value Partners (2005)
- CEO, DTZ Greece (2003)
- Adviser to the BoD, IASO Healthcare Group (2003)
- Senior Associate specialising in Private Equity, McKinsey & Company (2001)
- Project Manager at a construction company in Greece for more than 2 years (1997)
- MBA in Corporate Finance & Strategy, Columbia Business School, USA
- MSc in Engineering & Construction Management, UC Berkeley, USA
- MEng in Civil Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
Place of Birth