Mutual fund and property management
With a 29.84% share in the mutual fund market, Eurobank Asset Management MFMC ranks #1 in mutual fund and institutional asset management in Greece, according to data by the Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association, 31 December 2018. It manages over €3.6 billion (data on 31.12.2018):
- 56 mutual funds totalling €1.9 billion. 16 mutual funds domiciled in Greece, 37 domiciled in Luxembourg and 3 domiciled in Cyprus.
- €0.9 billion in institutional and private portfolios.
- €0.7 billion in third-party mutual funds of foreign investment companies.
Eurobank Asset Management MFMC was incorporated in 2011 after a merger between Eurobank EFG Asset Management SA and Eurobank EFG Mutual Fund Management Company SA:
- Eurobank EFG Asset Management SA started its operations in institutional portfolio management in 2000.
- Eurobank EFG Mutual Fund Management Company SA was incorporated in 1999, focusing on mutual fund management.
Eurobank Asset Management MFMC
10 Stadiou Street
10564 Athens, Greece
General Electronic Commercial Registry (GEMI) registration number: 2292401000
Supervising authority: Hellenic Capital Market Commission
Licence number: 79/5/09.07.1996, 6/600/11.10.2011 and 8/695/15.10.2014
CEO: Theofanis Mylonas