Through egg – enter•grow•go we help startups and young businesses across the globe along their business steps. We have designed this Eurobank Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative in partnership with Corallia. We are assisted by leading companies and organisations from the Greek and international business community.
We support innovative entrepreneurship
We offer startups and young businesses opportunities for suitable financing, mentoring, commercial operations, networking and exporting activities, through 2 egg – enter•grow•go platforms: Start Up and Scale Up.
Participants must be Greek, EU or third-country citizens who have the right to live in Greece and are eligible to participate in the initiative. The selected startups:
- Develop their business plan (incubation).
- Accelerate their growth.
- Find strategic partners for their project (co-working).
We offer them essential and regular support in their business venture. We provide a business environment that favours the development of their business plans:
- Access to financing so they may secure the necessary capital. Our business advisors help the startups choose a suitable programme to finance their business idea. We offer two major types of loans to the egg – enter•grow•go startups: working capital loans, which are short-term and help improve liquidity, and long-term loans, such as loans for property or equipment financing.
- Facilities of the highest standards to house their business needs. The areas are fully equipped and have been set up accordingly to assist in exchanging ideas, networking and cooperating.
- Mentoring by distinguished economists and scientists to help them develop their ideas. The mentors provide guidance, offer solutions and inspire the business teams. They help them transform their business plans into an integrated and marketable product or service.
- One-stop-shop support services for the daily operation of their businesses. The business teams gain basic knowledge of accounting, business administration, human resource management, etc.
- Hands-on business training so they may develop their business skills. Through hands-on training, lectures, workshops and participation in educational programmes, we educate young entrepreneurs on special business topics, such as corporate communications, public relations, strategic marketing and intellectual property management.
- B2B and B2C networking opportunities to boost the financial viability of their business. The startups come into contact with new or seasoned entrepreneurs from the Greek and international business arena, but also potential customers or strategic partners (B2B match-making).
The egg – enter•grow•go CSR initiative is carried out in cooperation with executives from Corallia, the first organisation in Greece for the structured and systematic development of clusters.
The Advisory Board that supervises egg – enter•grow•go consists of distinguished scientists, entrepreneurs and business experts.
What we have accomplished so far
The egg – enter•grow•go initiative began in May 2013. To date, we have helped entrepreneurs from Greece and abroad:
- 800 young entrepreneurs have created 204 business teams.
- 121 startups have become businesses.
- 25 businesses have received financing from Eurobank with favourable terms (over €1.6m in total).
- 26 businesses drew equity funding (over €10m in total).
- 33 businesses earned over €2.5m in total.
- 62 companies have applied for 31 patents to protect their inventions.
- 58 businesses travelled abroad with the egg export programme.
- 90 synergies were built among the egg alumni.
Leading Greek and international companies and organisations either sponsor or support egg – enter•grow•go. They offer crucial services and facilities to business teams free of charge.
We work extensively with them to create integrated, productive and innovative ecosystems. We choose the ones that offer a competitive advantage, giving priority to FinTech (financial technology) and new technologies.
We build on our values
Through the egg – enter•grow•go initiative we help startups put their business plans into action. We believe that:
- “When we support talented young people, we help them change the image of Greece for all of us.”
- “We trust the innovation generation and we support their efforts and ideas. They are the best guarantee for the future of the country.”
- “Anything creative and innovative that Greece has to show today contributes to our national effort to restore the economy.”
Entrepreneurship forms the core of the Eurobank CSR initiatives. We stand by startups and young businesses of Greece, that keep surprising us with their innovative business ideas.
We boost innovative entrepreneurship in Greece.
We carry on strong
egg – enter•grow•go is continuing for the 8th year with startups that wish to transform their innovative ideas into robust businesses.
We host them all in the ultra-modern egg – enter•grow•go building, located at 190 Syngrou Avenue in Athens, Greece.
If you want to transform your startup into a robust business, find out all about egg – enter•grow•go.