Second quarter of profitability for Eurobank
A second consecutive quarter of profitability for Eurobank.
- €46 million in net profit in Q2 and €106 million in H1 2016.
- 1.3% rise in net interest income to €388 million.
- 5.1% rise in fee and commission income to €71 million.
- 2.0% drop in operating expenses y-o-y.
- 5.8% rise in core pre-provision income in Q2 and 16.6% in H1 2016.
- -€16 million in 90 days past due arrears, first quarter of negative formation.
- 2.0% cost of risk in H1 2016.
- €677 million rise in deposits in Greece and €1.1 billion at Group level.
- €4.6 billion drop in ELA funding from March to date.
- 17.0% common Equity Tier Ratio.
- €30 million in net profit from international operations.