We support Greek exporters
With the Go International Business Delegation Programme we bring Greek exporters in contact with potential foreign importers.
Every Business Delegation includes:
- Β2Β meetings, with the aim of striking win-win partnerships.
- Business forums that include representatives from the Greek state, the host country, the business community and the media.
We implement the Go International initiative in partnership with the leading exporting and other organisations in Greece, such as:
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
- Panhellenic Exporters Association (PEA)
- Greek International Business Association (SEVE)
- Exporters’ Association of Crete (EAC)
- Institute of the Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE)
The Go International Business Delegation Programme is supported by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
What we have accomplished so far
Since 2010 we have organised 7 Go International Business Delegations in Bucharest, Romania 2010, Nicosia, Cyprus 2011, Belgrade, Serbia 2011, Bucharest, Romania 2012, Moscow, Russia 2013, Athens, Greece 2016 and Crete, Greece 2017.
In over 10,000 B2B meetings, we have brought together:
- 620 Greek exporting businesses.
- 930 businesses from 27 foreign countries – Russia, China, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Romania, Serbia, Cyprus, Poland, Iraq, Croatia, Hungary, Jordan, Bosnia, Slovenia, Moldova, Montenegro, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria.
We build on our values
We contribute to the national strategy for Greek exports with the Go International Corporate Social Responsibility initiative. We believe that:
- “Greece needs a strong export chain that goes beyond the primary sector, manufacturing, tourism, transports, the financial system and the official state.”
- “It's the right time for banks to undertake powerful initiatives, breaking the vicious cycle of introversion and idleness.”
- “We can make a substantial and effective contribution towards kick-starting production in Greece.”
We carry on strong
We create all the more opportunities to boost Greek exports. We help exporting businesses:
- Penetrate foreign markets through the Go International Business Delegation Programme.
- Network internationally and keep up to date through Exportgate.gr.
For 2018, we have chosen Thessaloniki to host the 8th Go International Business Delegation. Thessaloniki is the business and commercial metropolis of the North, as well as a key transportation and trade hub for SE Europe.
The exporting Greek companies that will participate will have the opportunity to meet with prominent potential international buyers from the agricultural, food and beverage sectors.
Find out more about Go in Thessaloniki 2018.