We support Greek exporters
With the Go International Business Delegation Programme we bring Greek exporters in contact with potential foreign importers.
Every Business Delegation includes:
- Β2Β meetings, with the aim of striking win-win partnerships.
- Business forums that include representatives from the Greek state, the host country, the business community and the media.
We implement the Go International initiative in partnership with the leading exporting and other organisations in Greece, such as:
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
- Panhellenic Exporters Association (PEA)
- Greek International Business Association (SEVE)
- Exporters’ Association of Crete (EAC)
- Institute of the Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE)
The Go International Business Delegation Programme is supported by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Business Delegations are also supported by the Greek embassies and the Offices of Economic & Commercial Affairs in the countries of Central Europe, SE Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
What we have accomplished so far
Since 2011 we have organised 5 Go International Business Delegations in Cyprus, Russia, Serbia, Romania and Athens.
In over 7,600 business meetings, we have brought together:
- 519 Greek exporting businesses.
- 880 businesses from 27 foreign countries – Russia, China, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Romania, Serbia, Cyprus, Poland, Iraq, Croatia, Hungary, Jordan, Bosnia, Slovenia, Moldova, Montenegro, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria.
We build on our values
We contribute to the national strategy for Greek exports with the Go International Corporate Social Responsibility initiative. We believe that:
- “Greece needs a strong export chain that goes beyond the primary sector, manufacturing, tourism, transports, the financial system and the official state.”
- “It's the right time for banks to undertake powerful initiatives, breaking the vicious cycle of introversion and idleness.”
- “We can make a substantial and effective contribution towards kick-starting production in Greece.”
We carry on strong
We create all the more opportunities to boost Greek exports. We help exporting businesses:
- Penetrate foreign markets through the Go International Business Delegation Programme.
- Network internationally and keep up to date through Exportgate.gr.