Promotion of banking products and services
Eurobank Household Lending Services SA:
- Manages credit cards, debit cards and other means of payment on behalf of issuers.
- Manages consumer and home credit products.
- Promotes banking products and services.
- Offers insurance consulting services.
- Offers travel and tourism services.
- Offers phone services to third-party clients.
Eurobank Cards SA was incorporated in 1997 as Eurobank – Cards Management SA. Initially it offered services in managing and promoting credit cards and other means of payment.
In 2000 its operations expanded to consumer credit, in 2010 to housing credit and in 2012 to direct banking and telemarketing.
In 2012 the Company changed its corporate name to Eurobank Household Lending Services SA.
Eurobank Household Lending Services SA
15 25is Martiou, Thessalonikis & Teo Streets
17778 Athens, Greece
CEO: Christina Theofilidi