Electronic B2B value added services, accounting and tax services
Business Exchanges offers integrated solutions to companies, such as:
- e-auction services.
- e-procurement services.
- e-invoicing services.
- mybusiness (accounting and tax services).
The Business Exchanges results for 2017 included:
- 977 e-auctions for the Eurobank Group, private-sector companies and public entities.
- €102.1 million in e-procurement transactions within the Group, up from €46.2 million in 2016, and €1.47 million outside the Group, up from €1.38 million in 2016.
- 5.31% rise in e-archiving and e-invoicing turnover compared to 2016.
In 2017 the company also renewed its ISO quality and environmental management certifications obtained in 2010 and 2013 respectively:
- EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standards for e-auctions.
- EN ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system standards for intercompany transactions.
Business Exchanges SA of Business Exchanges Networks and Accounting and Tax Services was founded in 2001 incorporating the following companies:
- EFG Eurobank Ergasias SA
- Panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company SA
- COM QUEST Telecommunications Devices and Services SA
The company specialised in e-commerce, focusing on B2B e-transaction services.
In 2007 it expanded to offer additional services, such as IT, telecommunications and internet services.
Since 2013 Business Exchanges has been offering accounting and tax services.
Be Business Exchanges SA of Business Exchanges Networks and Accounting and Tax Services
Alekou Panagouli & Siniosoglou
14234 Nea Ionia, Greece