Membership in Group Committees
- Ethics Committee – Chairperson
- Legal Council – Member
- Operational Risk Legal Cases Handling Committee – Participant
- Management/Audit Meeting – Participant
- Special Handling Credit Committee I (EPIX I) – Participant
Other posts within the Eurobank Group
- General Manager, Legal Services (2014)
- Judicial Advisor (2007)
- Deputy Legal Advisor (2001)
- Court Case Advisor (1999)
Other career milestones
- Lawyer, private practice in Athens, and Supreme Court lawyer (since 1994)
- Manager, Legal Services, Bank of Crete (1993)
- Lawyer, Bank of Crete, recruitment after public tender (1990)
- Full Professor, School of Law, University of Athens (2009)
- Associate Professor, School of Law, University of Athens (2004)
- Assistant Professor, School of Law, University of Athens (1994)
- Lecturer, School of Law, University of Athens (1990)
- Main researcher, Research Institute of Procedural Studies (1985).
- Author of monographs, annotated works, studies in Greek and foreign journals and collective works, and annotated court rulings.
- Member of many scientific unions in Greece and abroad, and legislative drafting committees for Greek and European legislative initiatives.
- Participation in many conferences in Greece and abroad with recommendations and interventions, as well as lectures in events hosted by bar associations, judicial associations and universities.
- PhD, University of Cologne (summa cum laude)
- Degree in Law, School of Law, University of Athens
He has received scholarships from foreign academic and research institutes (Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung).