Membership in Group Committees
- Executive Board – Member
- Group Asset and Liability Committee (G-ALCO) – Member
- Management Risk Committee – Member
Other posts within the Eurobank Group
- Chairman of the BoD, Eurobank Property Services SA
- Member of the BoD, Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg SA
- Member of the BoD, Eurobank Equities SA
- Member of the BoD, ERB Hellas PLC
- Member of the BoD, ERB Hellas (Cayman Islands) Ltd
In the past Mr Arhodidis has served as:
- Head of Global Market Sales in the Dealing Room. He was in charge of the teams specialising in debt assumption and structuring. He focused on developing and selling derivatives and structured products (2001-2008).
- Head of Group Private Banking (2008-2013).
Former career milestones
He worked for Bankers Trust in London (1997-1999) in:
- Developing and invoicing share derivatives for institutional customers in Greece and Turkey.
- Developing fixed income structured products and special asset/liability transactions.
After Deutsche Bank acquired Bankers Trust, he worked in the structured credit derivatives unit (1999-2000).
He worked for consulting firm Monitor Company, participating in consulting projects in the USA, the United Arab Emirates and Greece (1995-1996).
- Combined PhD and MBA in Business Economics, Harvard University & Harvard Business School, USA, with full scholarship. His doctoral thesis focused on corporate strategic partnerships and their financial impact on smaller partnerships.
- BA in Economics and Maths, Hamilton College, USA. He graduated summa cum laude and was admitted to the Phi Beta Kappa academic honour society as a member.
- Classes in Economics and Maths, London School of Economics (1989-1990).