Membership in Group Committees
- Troubled Assets Committee – Member
- Central Credit Committee, Special Handling Credit Committee I – Membership without voting rights. Responsible for assessing and monitoring the quality of business loan portfolios, and calculating expected losses.
Other posts within the Eurobank Group
- Head of Group Corporate & Investment Banking, Group Credit Control Sector (2013-2016).
- Manager, Credit Control, Development and Review of Risk Rating Systems (1998-2013).
- Participation in multiple projects on Credit Risk and Risk Management monitoring in general, as well as on harmonising the Bank to the relevant supervisory requirements (Basel II Steering Committee, IFRS9 Implementation).
- Member in the Anti-Fraud Experts Committee.
Former career milestones
In the past Ms Koniari has served as:
- Assistant to the Deputy General Manager and Head of the following Bank of Athens sectors:
- Risk Management / Credit Policy and Administration Department (1996-1998)
- Financial Control and MIS Department (1993-1996)
- Editor of the Internal Communications Memo
- IDC Greece / Strategic International:
- Business Analyst, Head of the Research Sector on IT and Communications in Greece and Cyprus (1993)
- Speaker in seminars funded by the EU and organised by local bodies (1992-1993)
Other current posts
- Member of the organising committee for various events (9th Risk Management & Compliance Forum, 8th Risk Management Forum, 4th Banking Forum)
- Various presentations in relevant conferences and one-day events
- MBA in Financial Services, executive MBA, ALBA-EFG Eurobank (2005)
- MSc (Econ) in Analytics, Design and Management of Information Systems, London School of Economics and Political Sciences (1992)
- BSc in Mathematics, University of Athens (1991)
Place of birth