The current competitive economic climate renders strategy adjustments crucial for each company. Against this background, working capital management presents a top priority for any company that cares to ensure operational efficiency.
Eurobank Corporate Transaction Banking Sector is a trusted partner in successfully managing your daily cash flows.
Thanks to our innovative solutions, our extensive network and award-winning online services, we offer a wide range of transaction banking services to allow you to manage and better take advantage of your business’ liquidity.
We offer an integrated range of ‘’value added’’ products and services that improve your business cash flows through prompt management of your cash collections and payments.
More specifically, the solutions bundle we have designed enables you to execute your collections (from customers, associates, investors etc) faster and more efficiently and make payments (to suppliers, employees, creditors, etc.) either directly from your premises or via our Bank’s extensive branch network.
Our customised solutions for Cash Management services include:
- Cash Express – Aimed at customers who make withdrawals or deposits of large – medium amounts on frequent basis. Cash Express is a service that can be customised to the specific needs of your company allowing you to choose the time and place at which the requested amount is transferred, offering you flexibility and security → More information
- Cheque Express – For customers who collect a large portion of their receivables using cheques (more than 300 cheques drawn on Eurobank or other banks per month) → More information
- Corporate Deposit Card – For companies with frequent cash collections and deposits, through the alternative networks (ATMs & APSs) → More information
- P.O.S. – Aimed at businesses collecting amounts of any value from credit or debit card holders → More information
- e-Direct Debits – This service is aimed at companies that perform a large number of collections from their network of buyers and associates → More information
- e-Banking payments – This service offers you the ability to manage your accounts easily via e-Banking service for companies, for transactions such as:
- fund transfers (domestic, international)
- utilities, national insurance contributions, VAT, leasing fees, factoring fees and other payments
- e-Banking payroll – enables the integrated management of your payroll payments using the e-Banking application → More information
- Mass Payments – This service enables you to manage large number of payments in Greece and abroad through the e-banking service for companies → More information
Value Added Services
- ‘Pronomio’ Payroll Service - Payroll services offered by the Bank with parallel benefits for your company’s employees → More information
- Outsourcing Payroll Management – A payroll management service for companies employing more than 15 people → More information
Exports/Imports (Trade Services) / Structured Finance
We know how important it is for you to receive premium and fast service at competitive rates without undertaking unnecessary commercial risks. We are firmly convinced that our integrated exports/imports solutions will fully cover your unique day-to-day needs. → More information
Factoring and Forfaiting
We can flexibly adapt our factoring and forfaiting services to your business’ special needs providing immediate liquidity coupled with financial, operating and other commercial benefits. → More information about Eurobank EFG Factors
For any additional information regarding the innovative Corporate Transaction Banking solutions and the way they can improve your working capital management efficiency, please contact the Officer of Corporate Transaction Banking Sector on (+30) 210 – 6078106 (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00) or send an email at corporatetransactionbanking@Eurobank.gr