Following the recent European Central Bank (ECB) decision to lower its prime rate by 25 basis points, Eurobank EFG adjusts its interest rates in Greece, as follows:
LENDING INTEREST RATES
- Lending interest rates linked to the ECB rate are lowered by 25 basis points.
- Lending interest rates that are based on the Euribor and Libor interbank interest rates are automatically adjusted to the relevant adjustment of the interest rate on which they are based.
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATES
- ECB linked interest rates on Deposit Accounts, are lowered by 25 basis points.
- Interest Rates on the Simple Savings Accounts and the Professional Sight Accounts remain unchanged.
- The Bank adjusts the interest rates of all other Sight and Savings Accounts by an average of 14 basis points.
The new interest rates will apply as of July 11, 2012.-