|Take control over your transactions!
The e-Banking Notification service gives you the opportunity to receive instant notifications via SMS or e-mail regarding various events taking place in your relationship with Eurobank.
Ask for updates on:
The activity of your Accounts and Cards
- Your salary has been deposited
- A cash withdrawal has been made from an ATM
- Your account balance has fallen below the limit you have set
- A purchase has been made with your debit/credit card
- Your cheque has been deposited
The Results of your Transactions
- The transfer that you have entered has been completed
Your e-Banking Safety
- Your password has been changed
- Your new digital certificate has been issued
- Your password was used to log into the e-Banking service
This service is provided free of charge to all e-Banking users. You shall be notified in due time of any changes to the current pricing policy.
Activate the Notification Service now
In order to activate the Notification service visit the e-Banking website. Go to “My e-Banking > Notifications” and state the events of which you wish to be informed, as well as the mobile telephone number or e-mail address to which the notifications must be sent.
Furthermore, you can select the times at which your notifications will be sent to you so as to avoid receiving messages at inconvenient times.
- If you are not an e-Banking user register today free of charge!
Notifications via e-Banking
Take control over your transactions!